Tai Orathai/ Phai Phongsathon: New Ablbum 2020-Friendship

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Tai and Phai (the two Issan singers) are coming out with an album called Friendship/Road of Friendship, with the songs dropping September 17 in Thailand. I think this album is going to be super big since Tai and Phai are a big Khu-jin. (I ship them too, lol) On September 2nd they had like a launch for the album in which they shared multiple SWEET moments. With P'Tai smiling and being shy. *squeels* lol

Last edited:

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
I really do ship Tai and Phai with all of my heart but recently Tai has been mentioning how she has a guy friend that may lead to being a couple. She hasn't said his name or given an actual picture but I hope in the end she was talking about Phai. Though whoever she loves at the end I want to support her. Though it does hurt a little like: Yug los ua neeg ib zaug, es nej ob tus yuav tsis tua los sib hlub ua naim-txiv ua kev tiag tiag lis los? lol, it's in white because I used google translate becuase I forget how to spell it in green sometimes, lol. But yeah, I hope P'Tai and P'Phai really are secretly talking to each other.

HNA0

☀️
I really do ship Tai and Phai with all of my heart but recently Tai has been mentioning how she has a guy friend that may lead to being a couple. She hasn't said his name or given an actual picture but I hope in the end she was talking about Phai. Though whoever she loves at the end I want to support her. Though it does hurt a little like: Yug los ua neeg ib zaug, es nej ob tus yuav tsis tua los sib hlub ua naim-txiv ua kev tiag tiag lis los? lol, it's in white because I used google translate becuase I forget how to spell it in green sometimes, lol. But yeah, I hope P'Tai and P'Phai really are secretly talking to each other.
If they are meant to be together they will be together. But I get you. They look so good together that it will be a shame if they didn't end up together. But whatever it is I wish them both happiness with the one they love.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Guys! All the songs are out on YOUTUBE! On Grammy Gold Official Youtube account, I'm so happy lol. Not their music videos though, just the song audios. I'm not going to post all but deff 2 you should listen to. =)

The cheesy-ness of the second song is what I'm living for lol. AHHHH my heart.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Ima probably have to fly to Thailand and bust myself into GMM and upload all these music videos that hasn't be released. *cries* There's no reason they have to not have all these music videos uploaded by now. And literally the only ones that aren't out, are the ones about P'Tai and P'Phai's love story. Im so excited lol, but why are they taking so long to upload the cute music videos........still waiting......*sigh*

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Cheesy, cute, a little cringe, and from grammygold-YEP it's been out for a while now:
Hue-official music video