[Taiwan] Apple In Your Eye (TTV)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Apple In Your Eye / Mei Mei
 ​
 Zhou Ji Wei always wanted to be Dai Yao Qi's little sister because his grandmother treated her like a princess whenever she went to his house.
At home, she was the invisible, unwanted third child. When he moved away, she realized that she didn't want to be his sister. She just
wanted to be with him.​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
adflkjadfjaldkfjalkdsfjlkdsfja;lkdfjwpefjaoicjzl; ,ma'lkvdq'vn!!!!

*coughcough*  I shouldn't even being watching any dramas because I have so much exams to study for but... I somehow got pulled in to this one.  I must say that Blue looks so freaken good in here... (in my opinion)  His acting is pretty good here too, as well as Amber.  I've never seen her acting before but they've pulled off a natural feel, which is a good thing.

I'm enjoying it so far... but watching it mostly raw because I'm impatient waiting for the subs.  Will go back and rewatch once the subs are complete.  Never watch the drama highlights lmao... I watched it, cried... and am like waiting to see the whole drama... I haven't been this excited for one in awhile...

Oh the brother/sister relationships... *sniffsniff* Thank goodness, I don't have to worry about incest and such since they're not real siblings... I probably would've ditched it if it was.. LOL.  Their relationship is so sweet, funny, and cute though.... :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am waiting on subs. The last time I checked episode 1 on viki was only 29% subbed and there's only about another episode or two for it to end already. Notice From a Bachelorette is slated to air sometime this month. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I watched it last night and the 1st ep was at like 90%, and 2 was like 70% and so forth... The subbing is slow, but I find the storyline to be quite interesting so far.  Give it a watch and give me your thoughts Fun :)  If it wasn't for Blue... I probably wouldn't have started this ... Oh I must state that the editing and

LMAO, I teared a bit near the end of ep 2 thinking that there was some truth to what the main guy said but.. man was I fooled.  I only saw 3 eps so far w/ little subs but I still find it enjoyable or understandable... I felt awkward at first because it's only usually thai lakorns  that I watch raw LOL.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Same here I can only watch lakorns raw... maybe because I think I am used to the Thai language and can understand more without relying on sub. Will give it a shot tonight.

Viki just had it licensed a few weeks ago hence the slow subbing. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know Fun, I just hope other fansubbers can hop in and help sub.. since I feel that it's a good storyline worth subbing :) hehe.  Goodness, my post got cut off above.. it didn't make sense.  I meant to say that this drama has really good editing, and the cast actually works well.  I already do feel the emotions felt or left off by them.  I've already grown onto Amber because like I said, she gave off a natural feel for her character.  The more I watch her, she sort of reminds me of the Korean actress Kim Sun Ah in a way.

Anyways, watched all the way to ep 6 and... I keep having some tears here and there despite not knowing what they're actually saying lol. 

I must say that there is a lot of eye candies in here... Blue, Ahn Zhe :), and Blue's friend/workers lol.  The more the merrier? hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks to Mahalo for putting me in Taiwanese drama mode I'm watching this. Haha. I'm on EP6 right now and I'm loving it!! I love the twists and turns they give us, and I especially LOVE Blue. He's so dayum hot in here, I love his hairdo too: short and simple! Unlike his previous hairdos. HEHE. I know this one isn't a happy ending, but I'm still enjoying it regardless. 

It bugs me that Blue has so much chemistry with the lady playing his gf haha. i'm jealous! He needs intimate lovey scenes with Amber too.