[Taiwan] Autumn's Concerto (TTV/SETTV)

cecilia

Staff member
Usually, i'm not a fan of Vaness Wu but on this preview -- i seem to like his character, really want to watch this with sub and hopefully, it won't get boring in the end LOl ..

Preview: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqgr5KFZRe8[/media]
Watch: http://www.viikii.ne...utumnsconcerto#
Cast:
* Ady An as Liang Mu Cheng 梁慕橙

* Fu Pei Ci (傅佩慈) as childhood Mu Cheng

* Van Ness Wu as Ren Guang Xi 任光晞
* Tiffany Xu as He Yi Qian 何以茜
* Chris Wu (吳慷仁) as Jiang Tuo Ye 江拓也
* Zheng You Jie as Xu Fang Guo 許方國
* Xiao Xiao Bin (小小彬) as Xiao Le 小樂
* Xie Qiong Nuan (謝瓊煖) as Mu Cheng's Aunt 小阿姨
* Chen Mu Yi (陳慕義) as Uncle A Cai 阿財叔
* Liu Rui Qi (劉瑞琪) as President Fang 方董事長
* Renzo Liu as Lawyer Lin 林律師
* Alice (艾莉絲) as Zhang Ai Li 張艾莉
* Lin Jun Yong (林埈永 / 綠茶)
* Zhao Si Shi (趙思碩)
* Figaro Ceng
* Shen Zong Lin (沈宗霖) as A Nuo 阿諾
* Wen Sheng Hao as Liang Yun Zhong 梁允中
* Lin Jian Huan (林健寰) as Guang Xi's father
* Jian Han Zhong (簡翰忠) as Police

* Title: 下一站,幸福 / Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu
* Also known as: Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness
* Genre: Romance
* Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV
* Broadcast period: 2009-Oct-04 to 2010-???-??
* Air time: Sunday 22:00 - 23:30
* Opening theme song: I Love Him (我愛他) by Ring Ding
* Ending theme song: Suddenly Want To Love You (突然想愛你) by Ring Ding and Emil Chau

Synopsis:
Ren Guang Xi, a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Cheng, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Cheng does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Cheng teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Cheng to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.

Six years pass. Mu Cheng lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Cheng. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop do I alight at?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Me too cecilia. Vanness hasn't been a huge blip on my radar in the past for his acting roles-- but I'm absolutely in love with this series right now. So far, Autumn's Concerto's is soooooooo good!!!

Both character's background's are well developed and I love the fresh pairing up of Vanness & Ady. I can't wait to see more.

cecilia

Staff member
^i was so busy with writing papers -- didn't have time to watch it yet - i think i'll wait til more episode come .. don't want it to be stupid like EASY FORTUNE, HAPPY LIFE ..

btw. ATEAM need that nice move Vanness lay on Ady :blush:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm currently watching this drama...waiting every sunday for it...
although we're only on episode 3. LOL
Blah. Easy Fortune Happy Life was dumb. i can't even believe iwasted my time watching it...
although Blue was adorable. ROFL
anyways, Vanness, he is soooo cute in here. i love his haircut ^w^
the only best scene or whatever that i like so far in this drama is the ending credits!
rofl it's soooooo adorable &kawaii ! :D
the kid is soooo handsome for a little kid & suppperrr cute !
LOL enuff ramblings buttah yeah, a total recommend drama ;D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci this is so much better than Easy Fortune Happy Life. I loving it so far but gosh one episode per week is so long. Why can't they air it 2 episode per week. I too am not a fan of Vanness but he isn't so bad looking- acting is decent as well. I don't think Ady is not attractive but she does sure gets my attention. She has this hidden beauty that I like about her but not attracted. I know it is confusing but I don't know any other way to describe it lol.

Anyways did EFHL ended yet? How's the ending if anyone seen it? Well EFHL has turn out to be a F2LY category. I don't think I will ever get to finish them.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Just saw the trailer of it and it looks really good.
I'm still debating if I should watch it now or wait until it's done airing.
I like storylines that are like this, well see if I'll follow up on it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lala so far only two episode. The waiting is agonizing, so if a week wait is too long for you, you should wait a little longer until a few more episode comes out. I am so excited for this Sunday. =D now to kill time I am going back to finish the horrible drama Easy Fortune Happy Life- although I admit it does get better. I was having a tough time getting through episode 6-10 of EFHL. I think I should even try to finish Fated to Love You while I wait. I gave up hope for Namtan Mai and lakorns that are currently on air so I guess I will have a handful once SSH airs.

cecilia

Staff member
i think i'll put a hold on this until almost all episodes come out. don't want to wait in agony if it's good. That's what i did for BRILLIANT LEGACY 2 episodes before it end LOl and those last 7 days was so LONG lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I will keep you updated if this drama is a flop like EFHL. I have high hope for this. The beginning is very promising. It is only 13 episodes so I am assuming there won't be much draggy and useless scene.

Autumn Concerto is the very typical drama that we have seen plenty of in the past but this is well worth the watch- just hope it stays that way.

fun

Expired Sarnie
In episode 3 it wasn't sad sad but OMG I cried my eyes out. When her stepmom [sometimes Mu Cheng calls her aunt so that is bugging why can't they stick to either step mom or aunt] didn't believe her that she was harassed by the old man. I think I am in love with Ady, I guess I was bias because I couldn't stand her in Chinese Paladin. I am officially a fan of her. I still don't like Wannes but I am totally in love with his character Ren Guang Xi. Him falling in love with her was just way too fast, I am not convinced that he will do everything for her. But I am loving this so far. There could have been more mushy with the romance but we still need to see how Mu Cheng feeling grows. At this point, she hasn't shown any feelings. There are signs of "I admire/I pity" look in the past episode but not those "I am falling in love" look. But it seems like in episode 4, we will get to see those signs more often. I hope it does only have 13 episodes. If they decided to extend it I just hope it doesn't exceed 15. The pacing is very good right now, even though I might wished this series to not end so soon. This really makes up for my frustration in Namtan Mai. Now I am frustrated because I have to wait a week for the next episode =(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Am I the only one from SW currently watching this? I am stressing, I need to spam about this drama.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love this series. It's so good. The storyline is typical, but it's well done by the actors in here. Is it just me or is the scholarship kid really annoying? It sucks having to wait a week. I like Ady, but I wish she was a little bit prettier. Vaness is cool in this one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Ady is beautiful. I like it because they didn't squash a mountain of makeup on her- that's real beauty. I think it is the bangs that bothers me because you can't quite see her full face. But I understand that she's a bit dull to look at lol but nevertheless she's gorgeous. From the ending credit, it looks like we will actually see her full face without the bangs and she looks more refreshing and not so dull. =D

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
fun4fun, I think you're right about the bangs. Her haircut is not working for me at all right now. You're right, I looked at the ending credits...she doesn't seem to have bangs and her hair looks a lot better. It makes her look prettier.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I'm in love with this movie. It's so sad that she is getting all the abuse from the uncle's lies. I so want to kill the uncle. Vanness is so intelligent and more of a gentlemen in this one now. Unlike others.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Guess what? EPISODE 4 TMR! rofl
anyways, i can't wait to see it :) Vanness is too cute. bwahahhaha....
Ady is beautiful. i do agree that i like how they don't but on tooo much make up on her.
just natural beauty looking...make up. lol

fun4fun, you sure love this drama. hahahaha ~
don't worry..i do too (;
i hate that uncle...&the aunt, she can't accept the truth.
well, i hope she changes her mind on tmrs episode :)
lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
^lol i am in love with this drama.

Episode 4 I watched without subtitles [I was only able to understand a few phrases just how I understand a few Thai when watching a drama lol] and then I watched it again with subbed. OMG why did they have to stop there. Another week, ah it seems like it is taking forever. Why must they only show it once a week!!! ERG!!! I cried so much in the 4th episode. I was so touched by Guang Xi.