[Taiwan] Autumn's Concerto (TTV/SETTV)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I hate good-byes and I will surely miss this series. I pray they will have this dubbed in Khmer. The ending was good. No disappointment here. Really sad it ended cuz there's not much for me too look forward to each week.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmmmm i watched the last episode.
i thought it was cute but at the same time wird...
somehow....lolol
It was cute though.
Xiao Le is so funny. ehehehhe i love his little schemes. xD

It was Goood. Hope to see this family REUNITE again soon.
rofl :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Raymond_Obsessed, I don't understand the GX's mother's intention of driving Mu Cheng away in the first place after watching episode 20 and 21. I am still on GX side because I felt he had more character development. Episode 21 was just hilarious, when I heard the voices of the kidnapper, it was so obvious yet GX and MC were a little dumb lmao... It was definitely a cute ending and I am glad they had that last episode just for them. anyways this was a good drama. I give it a 8.5 out of 10 just because 3 of the episodes irritated me lol... plus they never spoken of MC's step mother/aunt after she left. It would have been nice if she was reunited with MC.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Overall I was pleased with the series even though the character of Mu Chen could use some work. I don't fully understand her actions or the reasons behind them. I'm still kinda in the dark when it comes to her character. I loved the series and I rate it my top favorites with "My Lucky Star" as my no. 1 pick because the characters were more well developed.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Raymond_Obsessed, I don't understand the GX's mother's intention of driving Mu Cheng away in the first place after watching episode 20 and 21. I am still on GX side because I felt he had more character development. Episode 21 was just hilarious, when I heard the voices of the kidnapper, it was so obvious yet GX and MC were a little dumb lmao... It was definitely a cute ending and I am glad they had that last episode just for them. anyways this was a good drama. I give it a 8.5 out of 10 just because 3 of the episodes irritated me lol... plus they never spoken of MC's step mother/aunt after she left. It would have been nice if she was reunited with MC.
Yeah, same thing with the "kidnapper's" voice, that accent was so distinct too...I think it's so cute how Xiao Le tries to get his parents together, even at the very end, having MC smile and GX so he could kiss her...I'm happy with the last episode too...
I was right about the divorce papers, he wanted to make MC his wife the right way...
Well, the aunt left so abruptly, completely abandoning MC, so I understand why they didn't bring her back to ruin the way the last episode was going...it was supposed to be about the Ren family, and she wouldn't have fit...
It was a good drama, but not the best...I'm watching the best right now, lol...Korea's Smile, You!!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i almost didn't want to watch this drama after the first episode...cause the first epi was very borring...but then i kept reading comments about it so i decide to give it a try again...and i'm glad i did..i wasn't so into the drama until after they were parted...then the story start picking up and i got so addicted to it til the end...lol....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just finished this series and LOvED it!! Haven't been into chiese series in along time. Glad I gave this one a try. Honestly, the reason I started watching this was because I saw the preview for epi 16 (attemped R scene) . Lol!!!! I am so into r scenes between the main characters. This is such a cute lakorn. Although I thought Van Ness was overly dramatic at times & Mu Chen seemed so dead sometimes. I absolutely adore Xiao Le!!! He's super duper cute!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i almost didn't want to watch this drama after the first episode...cause the first epi was very borring...but then i kept reading comments about it so i decide to give it a try again...and i'm glad i did..i wasn't so into the drama until after they were parted...then the story start picking up and i got so addicted to it til the end...lol....
lol i actually liked the beginning. the middle was the hard part esp when gx went to the little town. that was unnecessary. and the ending was a bit draggy-ish. but overall i loved it. one of my fav. and xl made everything so much better. i see a bright future ahead of him.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i stopped watching this?
i wonder how it ended?
Vaness is a cutie in here thoughh.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah I want a Thai remake on this. I just finished rewatching this and gosh all the memories!!! Love it even the second time around.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It would be a treat to see this in a Thai lakorn. I would die to see a pranang make out before doing the deeds. Ady and Van Ness had so much chemistry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Autumn's Concerto is one of the very few Taiwanese dramas that I actually watched completely. Before I dug into AC, I didn't like Vanness and doubted his acting abilities, but he proved me wrong; he's quite a charmer haha. I'm still not too fond of him, but he's watchable haha. I can't deny that Vanness and Ady had great chemistry, they were perfect together, I actually don't mind seeing them paired up again.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i give up after the father being a pervrt. just cant stand a drama were the father is lusting after his daughter or rape scene.