[Taiwan] Be With You 好想談戀愛

fun

Expired Sarnie
This replaced Dear Mom.

Be With You - 好想谈恋爱
Can a young woman gather the courage she needs to approach a high school crush? Xia Man Li (Vivi Lee) was always popular in school and was the prettiest girl of her high school, but she has always been unlucky in love. When she attends a high school reunion, she meets up again with Zhao Li Qi (Nylon Chen), a sweet guy that she used to have a crush on. Man Li’s younger sister, Xia Man An (Huang Pei Jia) also has fostered a childhood crush on Zhen Ying Jie (Bobby Dou), but despite all her efforts to get close to him, he always seem to have someone else by his side. A decade later, can the sisters gather the courage to follow their hearts? 

Credit: Viki

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't think Bobby Dou had it in him to be a male lead.. I know he was a male lead before he started playing secondary but he looks very good in here. 

I am on episode 2... these daily dramas are so long so English subtitles doesn't comes as fast. So far I like it. Just don't like one of the lead girl but she's growing on me. I still have to finish Dear Mom, Love Check Charge and Fabulous 30.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Note: Americas will be available 6 months after the initial episode is launched in Taiwan.

Well this is good news to you then. There is currently 13 episode uploaded but only the first 4 episode is completed with English subtitles. By then they should have at least 40 episodes out and 20 episode subbed. I have QCs so I can watch it.

Gooddrama.net has it. The one feature I like about Viki is the timed comment. I like having it on because it makes me feel that I am not watching it alone. Sad. I am the only one in my family that likes Asian dramas. I have one sister who prefers lakorn but she watches like one per year. The other, Kdrama and lakorns but then again she doesn't watch many lakorns either. But I am all over the place from Bollywood to Jdramas and anime.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bobby Dou!?!?!? Lead?!?!? I can't miss this! I don't think he's ever been lead...has he?? All the dramas I've ever seen of his, he was second.

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:
Bobby Dou!?!?!? Lead?!?!? I can't miss this! I don't think he's ever been lead...has he?? All the dramas I've ever seen of his, he was second.
He played lead a few times. You probably didn't know they exist because there's no English sub. 

He looks so handsome in here. Really handsome. But sadly he usually get paired up with ugly girls. Haha okay maybe ugly is too harsh but they are not attractive to me. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
He played lead a few times. You probably didn't know they exist because there's no English sub. 

He looks so handsome in here. Really handsome. But sadly he usually get paired up with ugly girls. Haha okay maybe ugly is too harsh but they are not attractive to me. 

Really?? I never knew!! OMG, I really really have to check them out. HAHA.

REALLY HANDSOME??? I can't wait to watch this one!! Gosh I have to catch up on so many things!!!!!!! It's frustrating! HAHA. OMG, so true. I don't think I've ever liked any girl he's paired up with....nada.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And where can I watch this?! I tried gooddrama, but I can't find it. And I can't watch it on viki....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly, I don't think she's ugly, but her hair is! It's freak'n hideous!! HAHA. I hate it. There are VERY few gals who can pull off that hair and she isn't one of them. It makes her look like a guy, me no like. GRR.

And YES, Bobby looks sooooo GOOD!!!! I thought he looked his best in Te Amo Chocolate, but he looks even BETTER in here!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love his demeanor in here. If only I can like the girl he is paired up with.

I don't like short hair girls. The shortest I can accept is an A line bob.

Like you've said, not many female can make that kind of haircut work.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, so far I love his character! HEHE. He's a little too courteous, but that's okay. Haha. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am kind of bored of the two sisters' romance plot. I am looking forward to Ying Qian's love interest to appear. He is the only one who doesn't put me to sleep. 

I didn't expect a birth secret in here but I guess it adds another dynamic to the show. Probably one of the reason why Ying Jie never defies his parents because he found out he is not biologically related to them. 

Technically not a terrible drama but I expected some boring scenes for a 70 episode long dramas. 10 episode down... 60 something more to go. I am not sure how many episode this will have but daily dramas are 70 at the very least.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
I am kind of bored of the two sisters' romance plot. I am looking forward to Ying Qian's love interest to appear. He is the only one who doesn't put me to sleep. 

I didn't expect a birth secret in here but I guess it adds another dynamic to the show. Probably one of the reason why Ying Jie never defies his parents because he found out he is not biologically related to them. 

Technically not a terrible drama but I expected some boring scenes for a 70 episode long dramas. 10 episode down... 60 something more to go. I am not sure how many episode this will have but daily dramas are 70 at the very least.
Yeah, truthfully it's sort of boring, but what do we expect from a daily family drama. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am surprise you are still watching this? Well... are you? hahaha

I am still waiting for Ying Qian's love interest to appear. The opening made them two really cute. I wonder who are Ying Jie's biological parents. I have a feeling either one of them will appear if not both.