[Taiwan] Constellation Women Series: Aries (FTV)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Should love help or hinder what you want to achieve in life? Xiao Jing (Chloe Wang) is a rising actress who is dating Wang Shao Qiang (Xiu Jie Kai), an architect. Although Shao Qiang wants to marry Xiao Jing, her parents aren’t impressed with him and think she can do better. Zhang Jia Ming (Patrick Lee), the owner of a luxury resort, may be exactly what Xiao Jing needs to take her celebrity to the next level, and she risks her relationship with Shao Qiang by becoming physical with Jia Ming. The heartbroken Shao Qiang is comforted by Chen Yin Xiu (Janet Hsieh), a young magazine editor who slowly starts to develop feelings for him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So disappointed. I am still wondering how did Janet get the lead role. She should have started off a supporting actress. I mean even some newbies has some kind of charisma to them but Janet is ugh.... I have seen her traveling show and she has such a bright personality, charming and everything but she couldn't translate that into her character. 

Good thing this was a short drama. 10 episode... and the ending... well... let's say it wasn't great but this overall drama wasn't that great.