[Taiwan] Constellation Women Series: Leo

fun

Expired Sarnie
A relationship that doesn’t work in your 20s can be exactly what you need in your 30s. Li Ren (Alice Ke) couldn’t make her marriage to Hao Yu (Tender Huang) work, and the two get divorced. But the ex-spouses still deal with each other through work because they are in complementary industries. At 30, Li Ren is now dating a kind and attentive man named Michael (Tom Price), but she is starting to find his affections a little suffocating. Meanwhile, Hao Yu also has moved on and is dating Xin Jie (Yao Yi Ti), a strong young woman who will do anything for Hao Yu. Li Ren begins to realize that in her 20s, a Leo woman wanted passion and excitement. But in her 30s, she just wants a man she can be comfortable with and be her true self. But did Li Ren foolishly give up her chance at true love? “Constellation Women Series – Leo Woman” is a 2015 Taiwanese drama series. It is a spin-off of the 1998 series “Constellation Women Series – Taurus Woman” and the 2015 series “Constellation Women Series – Aries Woman.”

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know, I was really disappointed in the first installment. I am just watching this for the sake of waiting for my constellation sign part of the series.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I haven't watched the first one but are they planning to do like the whole constellation Fun?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope they will. I wouldn't understand if they don't because they already came out with two, might as well do the rest, right? I am not sure they will do Taurus though since that was years ago.

I am not a fan of Alice Ke but the guys in here looks yummy. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh, so these are remakes-ish?  Interesting.

I'm a Virgo, so I would like to see a Virgo series if they make one lol...