* Genre: Romance, comedy
* Broadcast network: TTV
* Broadcast period: 2011-Apr-17
* Air time: Sundays 22:00 - 23:30
* Opening theme song: Bu An Pei Li Chu Pei (不按牌理出牌) by Magic Power 魔幻力量
* Ending theme song: Hao De Shi Qing (好的事情) by Yan Jue 嚴爵
-----------

SYNOPSIS

Two strangers, both proposed marriage to their respective girl/boyfriend, were rejected on the same day. They decided that the best way to deal with the rejection was to get drunk, real drunk. During the 24 hours of their crazy drunkenness, these two stranger became fast friends and got married... to each other. When they finally sobered up, they embarked on a mission to undo every crazy thing they did while they were drunk and prayed that their girl/boyfriend don't find out.

------------------

CAST:

* Rainie Yang as Lin Xiao Ru 林曉如
* Joseph Chang as Song Jie Xiu 宋杰修
* Tiffany Xu as Tang Ai Wei 唐艾薇
* Huang Hong Sheng as Di Shuo Huai 耿爍懷
* Tom Price (白梓軒) as Xiang Ting Wei 向霆威
* Zhong Xin Ling as Cai meng Jun 蔡孟均
* Kingone Wang as Ren Yi Xiang 任以翔
* Renzo Liu as Li Da Fu 李達夫
* Di Zhi Jie as Tony
* Bu Xue Liang as Paparazzi Jack
* Deng Jiu Yun (鄧九雲) as Peggy
* Yan Jia Le as Director Zhou 周導
* Luo Bei An as Long Ge 龍哥
* Wang Juan as Cai Mei Ling 蔡美玲
* Song Xin Ni as Shen Hui Qin 沈慧欽
* Xie Qi Wen (謝其文) as landlord
* Na Wei Xun as doctor
* Albee Huang as Xiao Xun
* Lin Mei Xiu as Janitor
-----

CREDIT: DRAMAWIKI

>> HEY YALL! GO CHECK OUT THIS DRAMA IN ENGLISH SUB @ VIKI!!!!!

asala

sarNie Egg

* Title: 醉後決定愛上你 / Zui Hou Jue Ding Ai Shang Ni
* English title: Love You
* Genre: Romance, comedy
* Broadcast network: TTV
* Broadcast period: 2011-Apr-17
* Air time: Sundays 22:00 - 23:30
* Opening theme song: Bu An Pei Li Chu Pei (不按牌理出牌) by Magic Power 魔幻力量
* Ending theme song: Hao De Shi Qing (好的事情) by Yan Jue 嚴爵
-----------
thanks looks nice
SYNOPSIS

Two strangers, both proposed marriage to their respective girl/boyfriend, were rejected on the same day. They decided that the best way to deal with the rejection was to get drunk, real drunk. During the 24 hours of their crazy drunkenness, these two stranger became fast friends and got married... to each other. When they finally sobered up, they embarked on a mission to undo every crazy thing they did while they were drunk and prayed that their girl/boyfriend don't find out.

------------------

CAST:

* Rainie Yang as Lin Xiao Ru 林曉如
* Joseph Chang as Song Jie Xiu 宋杰修
* Tiffany Xu as Tang Ai Wei 唐艾薇
* Huang Hong Sheng as Di Shuo Huai 耿爍懷
* Tom Price (白梓軒) as Xiang Ting Wei 向霆威
* Zhong Xin Ling as Cai meng Jun 蔡孟均
* Kingone Wang as Ren Yi Xiang 任以翔
* Renzo Liu as Li Da Fu 李達夫
* Di Zhi Jie as Tony
* Bu Xue Liang as Paparazzi Jack
* Deng Jiu Yun (鄧九雲) as Peggy
* Yan Jia Le as Director Zhou 周導
* Luo Bei An as Long Ge 龍哥
* Wang Juan as Cai Mei Ling 蔡美玲
* Song Xin Ni as Shen Hui Qin 沈慧欽
* Xie Qi Wen (謝其文) as landlord
* Na Wei Xun as doctor
* Albee Huang as Xiao Xun
* Lin Mei Xiu as Janitor
-----

CREDIT: DRAMAWIKI

>> HEY YALL! GO CHECK OUT THIS DRAMA IN ENGLISH SUB @ VIKI!!!!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I saw this last week and it's making me antsy.. I keep checking viki.com if the subs are done for the second episode this week. I really liked the pace of the first episode. I have never been a fan of rainie. i don't hate her acting.. just that the dramas she's made... the storyline never quite drew me. But I gave this one's first episode a try and it really won me over. From seeing bits of Devil Beside me and Why Why Love, I think she totally outdid herself and have made major improvements though. She was very good at doing the funny and sad scenes. I don't feel that she's overacting or being totally exaggerating in these scenes. Also, the part where kingone left her... it was such a sad scene!!!!! (I think he still loves her... but he left her because of that phone call he received.. we'll have to wait and see what it's all about). I also think that with her new haircut it gives her a new fresh look that allows me to distinguish her from the rest of her past dramas.

Can't wait to see 2nd episode. Totally recommending it.. i hope the rest of the drama will have superb episodes like the first episode.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I loooooooove it so far! Rainy is hilarious. This is the first time I've seen Joseph Chang and he's is really starting to grow on me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Korean and Chinese/Taiwanese dramas comes up with the corniest English title lol

Anyways my first thought of the first episode... hmm... I guess I am neutral at the moment. Will give it another shot.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just finished watching ep 5! I really can't wait for next week's episode! YAY! I've watched the preview for countless times now LOL
I'm guessing xiao ru would get pregnant
:D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
just finished watching ep 5! I really can't wait for next week's episode! YAY! I've watched the preview for countless times now LOL
I'm guessing xiao ru would get pregnant
:D
I hope Xiao Ru gets pregnant LOL! I seriously cannot wait for next weeks episode. I watched the preview I don't know how many times LOL!

Rainy's acting has really improved. This is my first time seeing Joseph Chang, but he's already growing into me. They have great chemistry.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Whoever is not on board with this drama better start NOW! :)

This is a very fast pasted drama. Character development is all there as well as a great storyline. Joseph and Rainie definitely has awesome chemistry. I just finished episode 6 and all i can say is that Avril (tiffany hsu) has got to be the most evil of all drama-land b!tch! I really can't wait to see the next episode and how it will wrap up the hateful act of Avril.. i hope we don't see a separation of our couple.. or if there is.. please don't make it last long!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Whoever is not on board with this drama better start NOW! :)

This is a very fast pasted drama. Character development is all there as well as a great storyline. Joseph and Rainie definitely has awesome chemistry. I just finished episode 6 and all i can say is that Avril (tiffany hsu) has got to be the most evil of all drama-land b!tch! I really can't wait to see the next episode and how it will wrap up the hateful act of Avril.. i hope we don't see a separation of our couple.. or if there is.. please don't make it last long!
ditto!

Episode 6 was awesome! so sexy.

little

sarNie Adult
sounds good but where do u watch this do u guys rent it and it's dubbed. i don't think dubbed in thai or other languages would be good i prefere their voice with eng subs please tell me i really want to watch it

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
you can watch it on viki.com :)

done watching ep 6! I'm really getting pissed with ai wei!! I'm wondering, did xiao ru already left when ai wei came in to their room? or did ai wei saw them together in bed? it's getting more and more exciting! YAY!! I'm really hoping that xiao ru gets pregnant :D

little

sarNie Adult
this is so good i just started watching it and finished ep 6 in 1 night does viki site buzz/stops at times for u too but it's a lot better than youtube cant wait for the next ep once a week seems so long i rewatch so many times esp ep 6 the willing scene they are my top couple now this is the best rainie drama i've watch and it's way better than ftly cus the main girl she's weak and i dont like it

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm dying to see the next episode! lol it's getting more and more interesting :) I think it's too early for xiao ru to have signs of pregnancy though lol

little

sarNie Adult
I'm dying to see the next episode! lol it's getting more and more interesting :) I think it's too early for xiao ru to have signs of pregnancy though lol

i think so too it's still early for the signs. but damn they are so hot and the drama is intense i cnat wait any longer

myx

sArNieZ
i'm not a very big fan of rainie either, but i got to say this is a good drama. the relationship between the main couple is just so cute. her pregnant friend is so cute. it's like everytime she's onscreen, she's always eating.