[Taiwan] Fabulous Boys

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
lol I did try to watch the japanese one, the actor were good but dang it was basically the same thing, like they literally copy-pasted everything!
I understand it's a remake but they should still add up their touch. It totally throw me off so I never got paste the 4th episode 
I'd still give this a chance, just to see Jiro's performance on it ...We never know, maybe it'll end up being good!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I know, I just want to see how Jiro will be like in here... And that even if this is a remake.. there'll be different elements in the storyline, that way it's not 100% the same.

I don't really like to watch the same storyline if it's straight up the same.. I'll get bored quick.. unless there's something special that appeals to me..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I still have not watched this just yet... but dang!!! Jiro is freakishly HOT in that fan mv ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...

I might just give it a shot now because he

1: Looks freakishly hot
2. Looks non-feminine
3. It's Jiro.

But is it still exactly straight up the same?   :shrug:  :scratchchin:  :sweat:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dnt find jiro hot at all lol i didnt like the korean version. the japanese version was alright but not as funny. im not a big fan ofyb but it did help with relieving my stress when it aired.