English title: Fall in Love With Me
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Episodes: 30
Broadcast Period: April 6, 2014 

Cast:

Aaron Yan
Tia Li

Synopsis:

Lu Tian Xing is a prodigy in Asia’s advertising field. Rich, famous, and mightily successful, he suddenly announces during a press conference that he will be taking a three-month break from the advertising life. With a simple disguise, he transforms himself into “Xiao Lu.” Enter Tao Le Si, a young woman who promised her late brother to protect his advertisement agency and his legacy. Unfortunately business never picks up and Le Si had to battle with Tian Xing to stop her company from being sold. When Xiao Lu enters her office doors, Le Si initially thinks that he’s Tian Xing but the two men’s personalities are complete opposites. Le Si finds herself drawn to Xiao Lu’s warm temperament, but will their love last once she discovers the truth of his identity?

Credit: Soompi

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I want to watch it but omgosh. Tia Li is such a bad actress. 555 Might have to pass on this one. Too bad Puff couldn't be in it. It would of been so much better with both Puff and Aaron instead. Until then, I'll have to wait for the two to reunite again. lol :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didnt like aaron and puff lol actually i really miss rainie/mikey, ariel/joechen, mingdao/qiaoen days. taiwanese dramas has been blah lately. i like tia haha so i can tolerate her bad acting.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Puff's acting isn't even that good to begin with. Aaron/Puff were kinda cute but that's about it. Just You was also pretty dull for me so I hope this one will be better! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Puff's character in Just You was super annoying LOL 

Anyways the first episode was decent. Tia is stiff and her crying scenes has not changed, still very bad but I like her character. 

Aaron Yan playing a double is just hilarious. They expect me to believe that there are two identical person that exist in this world (exception of identical twins lol) All they did to him was make him wear bright color clothing and put on a pair of dorky glasses. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why do I not like Aaron? I mean he isn't bad looking... I think it might have to do with his acting. I just don't like it. 

Anyways episode 2 is so boring. I wonder when will they start picking up the pace. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess no one is interested in this drama. It is okay. Lately Twdrama has been dull and unable to grab my attention. 

This drama I think is compiling a bunch of previous scenes and smack them together. The supposedly touching and sad scene was not even heartfelt. You know when you watch a drama and you get the tingling sensation when they do those emotional scenes... well I haven't gotten to that level yet with this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel like I have been talking to myself lately. I think I might have to go back to Soompi or asianfanatic... but I don't remember my UN or PW or which email address I used... I know it is not the two main ones I use now.

Anyways I think what works for me since it has a ridiculous plot, is all the cliche tripping and falling on top of each other. Yup. I am easily sold when there are plenty of them. It can get annoying but when done right, I just can't get enough. I think I lost count in episode 4 on how many times the two leads trip or fell on top of each other. I now just need them to lock lips. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG the recent episode was just too cute!!! So he is going to make her fall in love with the both of him. Not such a good idea lol

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
The plot is ridiculous, but i'm sticking around for the chemistry between Aaron and Tia Li.
They are so cute together. I can't wait for next week when she tells him she likes the other him lol

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I do really feel bad for Lu Tian Xing. He is doom either way. It kind of sucks when your love rivalry is yourself lol I am still in the game for the chemistry as well. 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I find it so awkward and funny that his love rival is himself. I cannot wait for the obvious revelation. It is gonna be so dramatic LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 11 has broke my patience with this drama. I regret 11 weeks of my life, religiously following it. I am just going to let this sit until it finish airing and skim through it. 

Tao Le Si is the most pathetic leading female ever!!! I feel bad for Tia Li, she has been getting ridiculous roles and if she wants to improve to gain recognition for her acting talent (to be honest, she isn't that bad), she needs to pick better script. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Really? I think she's okay. Her crying scenes are good. I really like their off-screen chemistry.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think she is okay too but she could improve. The poor project picking isn't helping her at all. 

I just got to finish episode 12 and how I wish this could end soon. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just when I thought Just You was bad, this is equally as bad. 

It had so much potential but the whole two identity device plot really drove this drama downward. It's actually stupid to begin with lol

I am glad they cut this drama short, it could have ended at 12 to be honest.