[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult

PLOT:

Translations credits to minivicki @ asianfanatics.net

A really unfashionable working class OL Chen Xin Yi(Acted by Chen Qiao En) has the desire to tie down her handsome boyfriend to be with her. Due to certain reasons, her boyfriend invited her to go on the love cruise and the very delighted unfashionable girl started to ponder on how to lose her virginity and tie down her boyfriend. But man proposes, god disposes. In the end, being seasick and having drunk too much, she couldn't stop vomitting and in her confusion, she went into the wrong room...

Male lead Ji Cun Xi (Acted by Ethan Ruan) has the power to decide the survival of a island undergoing developments and the island owner(or maybe is just in charge?) wants to maintain the island's pureness and not let the island become destroyed as it turn into a tool for earning money. The owner had the incredulous idea of using females to lure Cun Xi into a trap and exchange for the stop to the island's development...

Cun Xi planned to propose to his girlfriend on this day and he had set up a proposal party. To his surprise, not only did he fail in proposing, his girlfriend didn't even turn up on the cruise. The island owner added drugs into Cun Xi's drink and after drinking it, Cun Xi became disorientated and returned to his own room. On the other side, Xin Yi who kept vomitting saw her boyfriend enter the room and was delighted. She decided to take the risk of...

But man proposes, god disposes Xin Yi, she made a mistake Not only did she enter the wrong room, she did it with the wrong guy. Worse still, she... Won the wrong prize
She... got pregnant
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This drama is airing on march the 16!! can't wait to see it!!

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
i found a preview

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OGhyNLMxPNA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OGhyNLMxPNA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG.. ethan is the cutest thing ever! They're so cute together! I can't wait to see this.. yay! Ethan finally gets to be the male lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this... Ethan is so HOT! I loved him in Green Forest My Home. So happy he is the lead. Chen Qiao En is also adorable. I love her acting too.

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
it kute though how's there is going to have a baby in there too...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i feel so sad for her though.. lol.. she sleeps with da wrong guy.. her boyfriend will be so pissed! poor girl.. but ethan and her are so cute! i love her look in her its really cute and she looks way better here than in prince frog =) her glasses are adorable! ethan is to die for.. yups! i cannot wait for more clips and photos! ahaha... i know she'll be having babbyyy.. yaya! kinda reminds korean drama "wonder life" and ISWAk... haha

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing this....i can't wait to watch this.....love ethan....It going to be so funny....can't wait to laugh..

Kelly

omg i can't wait for this to come out.....they really go together....
he is so hot yes i always wanted him to be in a drama where he is the main lead....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OMG! I WANT TO SEE THIS SO BADLY! IT'S AIRING NEXT, NEXT WEEK! I'M SO EXCITED!
I LOVE ETHAN RU! HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN TAIWAN!(<<of course, right after fahrenheit..<<)
I LOVED EVER SINCE I SAW HIM IN HANA KIMI AND SUMMER X SUMMER!! I LOVE ETHAN!

pze

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for this series.....reminds me so much of oum ruk, and wonderful life

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This is gonna be so good! Aha glad alot of fans are anticipating for this one =D Good news for Ethan! He's gonna pull of the male lead role definitly, no doubt! I've always had high hopes for him!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This aired yesteday I didn't get to watch it live don't know if anyone has upload it or not?

Yes Ethan is the male lead!!!!