[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao

"I cant go forward and I cant go backwards." :loool:

***poor him hahaha

"mom he's an illegal immigrant."

"illegal immigr...an illegal immigrant?!
you damn illegal immigrant! You stole all of our jobs!"
---smack smack smack--- :loool:

HAHAHAHA THAT WAS SUBER FUNNY!
and that whole gigalo thing too! lmao!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know I love the second sister too especially when Cun Xi gave her the no limit card to use and she thought she lost it and she was all panicking. Oh and also the part where she took Xin Yi to the bar, ordered alcohol and got yogurt drink and were dancing on the floor hahahahahaha!
She was holding the card. I almost die from laughing.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahaha totally funny how the mom cut the chickens head off. lmao
it was heller funny how the oldest sister kept talking and talking and the second sister kept on having to say slow down.
i super duper love how he says they need to have their own family meeting!! :wub:
awwww and that whole part about bullies and dolphines totally got me crying! her mama does love her! :spin:
man i love how he's so mean to her but yet he still cares about her super duper much too! aaawwwwww :wub: :spin:
there was another part that i was going to write about but i totally forgot...and i told myself not to forget either! :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omgo! so i just saw the preview for ep 5!
holy cow! the doctor visit sounds a lot like our JLR sisters fan fic...LMAO! :loool:
except this doctor says no intense you know what... :ph34r: :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahahaha totally funny how the mom cut the chickens head off. lmao
it was heller funny how the oldest sister kept talking and talking and the second sister kept on having to say slow down.
i super duper love how he says they need to have their own family meeting!! :wub:
awwww and that whole part about bullies and dolphines totally got me crying! her mama does love her! :spin:
man i love how he's so mean to her but yet he still cares about her super duper much too! aaawwwwww :wub: :spin:
there was another part that i was going to write about but i totally forgot...and i told myself not to forget either! :loool:

I LOVE all the scene they stay at the Island HAHAHAH . I want to see more of Xi's family ! The part where her mom said if she want to come home , she will goes get her even if she have to ride a dolphines HAHAH

i just check randomfs fourm , they almost finsh subbing eps 7 !! can't wait

Episode 7:

Translation: Done
Timing: 90%
Final Check & Typesetting: Waiting
Encoding: Waiting

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hmmm i think i remember what part i forgot about last time i posted...
i believe it's the part where they were going to leave the island and her bro-in-law and father in-law took him and the mom was like mens talks whats mens talk...
lmao awww and how the second sister and her hubby are so cute together "i love you" awww :wub:

yes yes yes i cant wait for ep 7!! :yahoo:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The part that cracked me up the most on the island is the part when Ethan was leaving and on the boat he was shouting that she set him up and her brother in law was telling her that Ethan says he wants her to love him first hahaha. Her brother in law is so evil yet its because of him that they are together so I should thank him lol.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
i think this is one of my favorite Taiwanese drama thus far! i can't wait to see what happens when his girlfriend finds out what has happened while she was gone but at the same time i do not want her to return at all! i wish it aired more frequent!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so...after i told myself to focus on the last 2 weeks of classes and exams...and totally ignore the drama world...i stumbled upon "fated to love you" and i am now hooked. darn it! it's pretty funny...it just sucks how there is only 1 episode per week. the wait it is killing me! i want xin yi and cun xi to start falling for each other already...come on...more sweet scenes...especially ones that make cun xi feel guilty...hehehe...i'm so impatient i so want to fastfoward too and see episodes that are supposed to be 2 years later...make cun xi work harder to get xin yi...w/ only 1 episode per week, when will that be...gosh...june? i'm so excited and look forward for the next episodes to come, but at this pace...my excitement may run out of steam...hmmm...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG someone please upload ep7 with subs!
I cant wait anymore! I want to watch it now!
It looks so good too! aaaaaahhhhhh!!!! :wacko:

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhh im still waiting for more....i feel like ive been waiting for years just for the next episode.....lolz.....

i love this drama.....just wanted to show my support....