[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

cecilia

Staff member
i have the raw file for episode 7 ..
I'm still downloading the sub file.
will upload it for you gals once it's done ^^

cecilia

Staff member
did you finish all episode? .. i though you're still in episode 3 or 5? 1 more hour. btw. i did this through megaupload. i hope it work for you. otherwise. it'll be waste :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OoOOoHhhuHhh I cant wait.
lol girl I was on ep 3 and 5 lol..but I finished the whole thing last night.
gosh cant wait to see him save her!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
im watching eps 7 w/ sub now ... it funnie dat the bad guy think the 2nd sister is Xi LMAOOOOO ...and the bad guy was like ,Cun got BAD taste in woman HAHHA..

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMGGGGGGGG..........the bad guy is giving the 2nd sister & Xi .....strawberries cakeeeeeeeeeeeee HAHA

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao ty sarn but your too late. i found it already! lmao still ty ty ty :clap: :kiss:
ughhh I cant wait to get to that strawberry part sarn!!
hey how come I never came upon that strawberry blanket part? didnt ceci??? say there was a part where she washed his strawberry blanket for him???
this is like fan fic come true lmao! :loool: :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't see the strawberry blanket. but they mention that in the spoiler that she's washing his blanket.
sarN said it's in the island house where the mom kick him to sleep in the storage room. i went and watch it but it was kindda like pokka dot green :loool:

here's episode 7 in case y'all wanna save it or something. download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K15RKTWT

oh, i was laughing my butt off on that part too of how they said he have bad taste
what's funny is that the step brother mean XY while steven eyes the sister instead b/c she's blocking XY :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao man i just got to the cake part.
little sister dont eat these..there might be poison in them..let me test it out first...**something like that..
omg she's soooooo funny! :loool:
ooOOOOoOOuuu i finally saw her dance last night too...i think i picked up some moves from her lmao
ty ty ceci for the upload!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I didn't see the strawberry blanket. but they mention that in the spoiler that she's washing his blanket.
sarN said it's in the island house where the mom kick him to sleep in the storage room. i went and watch it but it was kindda like pokka dot green :loool:

here's episode 7 in case y'all wanna save it or something. download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K15RKTWT

oh, i was laughing my butt off on that part too of how they said he have bad taste
what's funny is that the step brother mean XY while steven eyes the sister instead b/c she's blocking XY :lol:
lmao...i mean at the island in the storage hut Cun Xi mention he cant' sleep w/o his strawberries blanket but the scene where his grandma wash his blanket is the part where he was talking to his GF thur the laptop.

here the scene , that the strawberries blanket

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i super love that they say super a lot lmao..
totally funny how the seconds sisters husband rolled over the car to sit on the other side.
here are some of my favs from this ep!!

"he's not alone theres still me" **wife gasps! lol
"he's never faught before so it's too unfair if you fight him"
"cun xi press on" wife moves hand in other direction

"you didnt believe me I told you to watch your back" lmao
****me imitating him imitating a snake LMAO
"what is the condition of the pregnant woman?" -"shes screaming"
"since my clothes are all dirty anyway i'll let you cry"
"my god this snail is on turbo"
*****looks @ all the babies.....holds hand**** that was a cute part

aaaaaaahhhhh gosh cant wait for the next ep!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the part when the 2nd sister ask " what grudge u hold against my hsuband " and the bad guy was like " he doesn't keep his word....." HAHAHA and den the 2nd sister start siding w/ the bad guy while describing how such a pig her husband is HAHAHA and they became friend :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao sarn that part was hella funny...and how the bad guy was all imgaining it to be cui ji...lol i think thats his name hahaha :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
and the part where the bad guy said " What thing are you ?" and the 2nd sister husband reply " im not a thing , Im Feng Jiao's husband .. wife don't be afraid...i'll protect you !!!" HAHA and the 2nd sister said " Thank you , my hsuband " her voice was soooooooo hilarious and then bury her face into his shoulder HAHA