[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Why must he always think of Anna? Gosh when they went to buy the baby products it was so cute until he mentioned Anna's name.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i mean make a signture out of the dance scene lmao
I love that part. My mom was like dang she can sure dance with that belly and then in fobbish Eng. Crazy LMAO when she said crazy I was in tears cause it was so fobbish how she said it.

Why must he always think of Anna? Gosh when they went to buy the baby products it was so cute until he mentioned Anna's name.
I know, I am getting tired of him.

cecilia

Staff member
Only 2 more days. I'll be going out of today as well. dang it. .. hopefully, i get back home this weekend .. Lol

pze

sarNie Adult
awwww....the strawberry blanket reminds me of sarns strawberries for those who read her fanfic knows wat im talking about....hehe.....lolz.....

i just watched episode 7 earlier...i dont think anna is gonna make it back for his b-day.....ahhhh.....cant wait for more......

cecilia

Staff member
i went and rewatch episode 6, its' so cute when he rush in to the BABY WORKSHOP . .
So funny when EJ poke on XY's and she turn around, saw CX and gave out a funny noise :loool:

ah, and grandma telling CX that XY wore nothing and they should sleep together : god, she make me laugh so hard.
REPOSTING. i love the look on their faces :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have paused on this drama. Will resume after I get caught up with all my other drama.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. i like him more than ming dao .. he was in green forest ..

sarN, watch it without sub and then with sub . that's how i do it :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
the first time i saw ethan was in green forest.
he's soooooooooo hot!
i liked him more than jay williams.
i wanted him to be the main guy.
but later i grew to like jay williams also.
i so wish ethan and esther would pair up as the leads though.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OOoOOoOHhhhHHh I totally forgot to tell yall that I super love that part where she was looking for the dog and that one dude was helping her and then he came and took her away and that dude yelled after her "add oil" and then he looked back at that dude in digust and said "what kind of oil are you talking about?"
LMFAO THAT WAS SUCH A CUTE PART!
I dont remember maybe I did talk about it? lmao oh well