[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

cecilia

Staff member
i scan through and watch preview for episode 16.
i don't know but it's moving so slow.

i still have yet to watch episode 14 :(

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Some parts of Epi 15 was good... like when CX picked XY up and carried her up to her apartment. And I'm hoping to see more about "Z" and who XY thinks he's going to be (even though it's just CX). But... I'm sooooooooo annoyed by XY and Dylan. I wanna kick Dylan!!! His interference in their relationship is getting on my nerves now.

And I really feel for CX in Epi 15... I don't like XY's new and improved personality-- I realize she can be strong, but still, something just doesn't click for me anymore. I missed her innocent and sweet nature (less the whole being a push over). Can't believe she's trying to get out of working wtih CX, seems she can't even try to civil with him.

And then when she told the cops: "I don't even know who he is" and he got dragged away, screaming that he was her husband!!!!!!!!!! GRRRR to XY for that.

Gosh, I feel like this series is going down the drain, XY's dating Dylan and CX's still engaged to Anna~ I hate when they date, kiss, get engaged with other people for a while. I really hope it picks back up soon.

Epi 16 doesn't look that fascinating either...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
drag drag drag...i can tell CX isn't happy with anna...just like wat his grandma told him in esp 14...u dont sigh or get tired with someone u love, but CX did just that...u can't hate XY for trying to become a stronger woman, look at what she has gone through..if i was her i would be the same..i dont want to be the same person i was before...and its not wrong for her to date other men...she's trying to move on with her life...even though i want her to by with CX but dylan was always there for her when she needed someone...

cecilia

Staff member
me too .. i dislike her ..
she left him for her own good, then why come back to him for her last resort.
very stupid of CX for taking her back or to even be engage too ..
Dylan should get the move on and make XY falls for him.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know Anna is vicious because Chun Xi doesn't know that she is a true bitch so that makes her even more vicious. I hate how she puts up an innocent front yet she was the cause of Xin Yi's miscarriage! Argghhhh that biatch.

cecilia

Staff member
^if i'm xy, i would blame ANNA for the rest of my life.
whether it's a plan pregnancy or not, i still would blame it if i grew to love the unborn child.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm so behind. I was going to go to bed after finishing up ep 8 but dang ep 9 looks so good I think I will have to sneak it in tonight. :ph34r:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG I JUST FINISHED EP 9 I LOVE THE AUCTION PART AND THE PART WHERE SHE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT BEING TOO GREEDY IF HE KEEPS TREATING HER GOOD.
I soooo want to watch ep 10 too but that will have to wait until later. ughhh...i'll be dreaming about what happens hahaha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow i so love the part in ep 11 where he reads the baby diary. :lmao: :spin:
omg and that stupid anna! gawd get out of the way!!!! lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG
THEY HAVE TO ABORT THE BABY!? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
DAMN THAT ANNA IS EVIL...FOR SURE I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO TRY AND THROW XIN YI (I THINK THATS HER NAME LMAO) OFF OF THAT BALCONY THING LMAO.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
dude i just finished that part in ep 12 where the sister tells him to go away shit i didnt think i cried that hard...my nose ended up bleeding..lmao
never happened before...weird huh hahaha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL icecream girl you're in here conversing with yourself. I agree, ep. 12 was so dang sad. I cried when she lost the baby and when Ethan started crying and ok pretty much i just started crying when she got in the accident and he had to sign the papers for her to be operated on. It was so sad when she said you can hurt me but don't hurt my baby.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol i know its just me but its ok i know someone will eventually say something lmao.
i'm just putting my emotions out there as i see it coming.
ep 12 was really really super duper sad. i cant believe it! and when she totally had that dream about the baby playing with the wooden horse OMG I THINK THATS WHEN MY NOSE STARTED BLEEDING LMAO.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG EP 14 LOOKS REALLY REALLY SUPER GOOD! I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT..
I'm going to be super sad when I finish ep 15...I'll have to wait forever for subs again!
I think thats why I stopped watching this in the first place. lol