[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

cecilia

Staff member
lol i know its just me but its ok i know someone will eventually say something lmao.
i'm just putting my emotions out there as i see it coming.
ep 12 was really really super duper sad. i cant believe it! and when she totally had that dream about the baby playing with the wooden horse OMG I THINK THATS WHEN MY NOSE STARTED BLEEDING LMAO.
OMG. you're getting nosebleed on this scene? ..
you're just too darn funny. i would have imagine the lemonade :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ok whose going to take ballroom dance with me!? i need a male parnter and i need my girls to cheer me on lol
after watching the first half of ep 14 i suddenly want to know how to WALTZ and TANGO! lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I have a desire to tango so I'll take up tango with ya lol. But waltzing, nah uh. The thing is I want a hot male partner too haha.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol i want a hot partner too! :drool:
perferably someone who could lift me up without breaking his back lmfao! :loool:
dude ep 16 looks so super duper sweet! :wub:
i cant wait to see it...i almost want to watch it w/o subs hahaha but i'll wait...(maybe)
gawd hurry people we need subs! PLEASE! :rolleyes:
i'm still sad about the whole baby thing...it breaks my heart every time i think about it.
that damn anna she really needs to get lost! even though i havent seen much of her lately...just thinking about her makes me feel like my nose is going to bleed again hahahaha

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I wanna see episode 16 too! It's on youtube but there are not subs so I have no clue what it's about :(
cannot wait until the last episode and how they get back together again! :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes Xin Yi finally goes back to Jiang Mu Tao in episode 17. Now I can't wait until next Sunday to see that part.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL ice cream girl, no I didn't even watch ep 16 yet but I couldn't resist sneak peeking on episode 17. The hot hotel scene was previewed for ep 17 too. ^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMFG THERES A HOT HOTEL SCENE!?
I'm super duper tempeted to just watch ep 16 w/o subs!
I'm like 1 click away from it. :blink:
I should just try and go to bed...I'll just think about what could happen...(which makes it worst) :unsure: :wacko:
****aaaahhhh i'm going crazy! :wacko:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i haven't watch since episode 11 but since you gals say this, i will just skip to that scene, if it did happen :blush:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG CECI YOU HAVENT WATCHED SINCE EP 11!!!
*****SLAPS CEICI 11 TIMES!*****
You definatly need to watch the rest. Ep 12 is super duper good and sad...I got a nose bleed from ep 12 lmao!
watch it watch it watch it.... :spin: :lmao:
I will now run off to check if ep 16 w/subs are out! :wacko:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWWW!!! :spin:
I totally held my breath just in case it was there....
sadly it's not up yet...aaaaaaahhhhh :lmao:
so i'm thinking about reading the manga or w/e you call it lmao.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol oh thanks..i didnt draw these i wish i did hahaha
i found it on google and then i just photoshoped them together.
i'll just take credit for the photoshop lol :ph34r:
i still need to fix it so that you cant see the white background.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ughhh no ep 16 w/subs yet.....this is like my new addiction.
i try and do other things to keep my mind off of it but my mind has a mind of its own and it keeps lingering back to fated to love you. lmao
so i couldnt resist and watched the preview to ep 17..oh my damn it looks good! SUPER GOOD!!!
we might get another "souvenir" YAY!!!