[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

skies

sarNie Adult
for some reason i stopped watching this series a lonnnnng time ago....i'll just wait until the end......i seriously thought this series was going to end at ep. 18 or 20..... :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
for some reason i stopped watching this series a lonnnnng time ago....i'll just wait until the end......i seriously thought this series was going to end at ep. 18 or 20..... :D
me too. at first i was really into it. all chinese drama seems to be so good in the beginning. this just dragged so i stopped. forgot what episode i left off on, but im planning to finish it one day. same went with ying ye 3 jia 1, romantic princess, etc but i never got to finish RP but i did manage to get through YY3+1

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
me too. at first i was really into it. all chinese drama seems to be so good in the beginning. this just dragged so i stopped. forgot what episode i left off on, but im planning to finish it one day. same went with ying ye 3 jia 1, romantic princess, etc but i never got to finish RP but i did manage to get through YY3+1
omg girl me too!!!!.....one day imma finish ying ye 3+1 and romantic princess....hehe.....i dont even know why im still watching this drama....i guess it for my Baren chen...hehe....he soo cute!....anywase, yeah...it should have stop long ago..when she got back from Shanghai.....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I finally finished this long series lol. I love what he wrote on the back of her sticky notes that she was reading at the restaurant. SOOO cute! And OMG I can't believe he had to help give birth to the three sisters haha.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i just finally finished this series like 3 mins ago.
super duper cute...kind of weird how he had to deliver all 3 babies...
would of loved to see more of them with the babies but w/e it was getting to be too long anyway lol
finally the grandma and zl got together lmao after all these years that was super cute..
i'm so glad all that stuff about her not being able to get prego was all false!!! :D

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i hear so much good stuff about this drama but when i watched it.. it was just okay. nice storyline but the acting.. is kinda weird. i stopped at the third eppie. somehow his acting just isn't that believable.. he's trying to hard to play his role.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i hear so much good stuff about this drama but when i watched it.. it was just okay. nice storyline but the acting.. is kinda weird. i stopped at the third eppie. somehow his acting just isn't that believable.. he's trying to hard to play his role.
girl you need to watch ep 12..its so frekn good prepare for tissues. lmao i had a nose bleed from that episode lmao

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Just in case you guys didn't know and wanted to see a little bit more... Joe and Ethan make a cameo appearing as Cun Xi & Xin Yi in the new taiwanese series: Invicible Shao Bao Mei. I think their appearance is sooo cute with their baby and all:

Scene where they appear in Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjKv7ljYW54
Behind the scenes 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69GErK-4PdY
Behind the scenes 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJYHpoWBu6I

GAHHHH, despite Invicible Shao Bao Mei having two SUPER hotties that I loooove (Nicholas Teo & Roy Qiu)... I can't seem to get interested in it... I don't like Amber Guo at all... story is draggy already and I've only made it to Episode 2 so far. I might quit after Joe and Ethan's scenes. LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I heard a lot about this drama too...and it was really sad at first, but it got cute...I grew to like it...I have yet to finish it completely...I was watching here and there, one boring day I had, and I can't stand not knowing how things end, so I skipped a bunch of parts. But I like the love story behind it...I'm more of a Hong Kong drama kind of girl...love Cantonese.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i forgot where i left off but somewhere when she was in shanghai, yea those parts were boring!! =( i will finish it someday! lol

nerine

sarNie Egg
Joe did a really good job in this movie. Ethan kind of resemble Dao Ming but then Dao Ming is still way better. It's really sad when she loss her baby. Good chemistry too!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
just love this movie.....i thought everything in it was great and entertaining....love both character.....