[Taiwan] Happiness Voucher (SETTV)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo, you got your prayers answered lol It was first rumored that the infamous pair George Hu and Annie Chen will reunite but leading lady has been confirmed to Yuan Ai Fei although I was hoping for Kristen Jen. Yuan Ai Fei is a model turn actress and I think this is her first major role in a drama. And to top it off, Smile Wen and Jay Shih were in one of my all time favorite Twdrama In a Good Way so to see them as second lead is so exciting and hopefully they get each other this time. 

The synopsis is still unknown >< I was just too excited about the casting that I didn't even bother to look up the synopsis.

This will be a daily drama taking over Tie the Knot. Talking about Tie the Knot, the subbing team suddenly took a break so I have been waiting and it seems like forever. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wahhhh?!? That's awesome. I just looked up Yuan Ai Fei and she's pretty! She kind of reminds me of the Thai actress Nok Usanee at certain angles. Wow! I've been getting so many of my wishes granted for Taiwanese dramas. Haha. First Rainie's drama and now George Hu .I'm a happy camper! I haven't had the best luck with my requests for Thai lakorns. Lol. I'm super stoked.

Reactions: fun

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Dramaspot.com/ as tagged
They look really good together! I just hope her acting is decent.

Click to see more photos.

fun

Expired Sarnie
She's really pretty but some of her photoshoot is just too racy for me. Purple is George Hu worst enemy. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol push up bras, I dont mind tm as I use them too but her boobs is Photoshop badly in some of her photoshoot where she shows cleavage.

Im counting the days, we have 2 1/2 Weeks until this airs unless they decided to add episode to Tie the Knot. I am looking forward to George Hu since he will take on more of an aggressive role, just hope he does bc it didnt work out in Love Now.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Do you know what the synopsis is? I tried searching but couldn't find any.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sounds good! I'm hoping that someone will sub this. I remember waiting for subs back in Why Why Love days and it was so torturing. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
The official English title is Love Cheque Charge. I think I like the direct translation more, Happiness Voucher. 

http://www.viki.com/tv/24767c-love-cheque-charge?q=love%20cheque

Tie the Knot ends today and this will air Wednesday Sept 3, that is tomorrow. I am sure subbing will be a breeze the first 20 episode just like all daily twdramas. Once it hits 30, subbing speed starts to waned. I know I lived through Two Fathers and Tie the Knot (both daily dramas as well).

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Why are Taiwanese dramas having so many episodes now and days? I wish they kept it at 20 episodes max. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Saw a glimpse of this today and Yuan Ai Fei is more attractive in pictures. She's very average looking onscreen. She's very skinny and actually reminds me of Annie a bit. Her acting is meh. Not very good honestly.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
She is really pretty but omg when she is in motion, I cringed at her poor acting. George doesnt speak English naturally lol I mean his pronunciation is seer perfect but the way he delivers his English dialogue is just very awkward and unnatural.

I'm waiting for Smile to appear they should have cast her as lead instead.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Super sad about this. Her acting is really bad. It's a skip for me. I don't like George's hair in here either. All the George and Annie fans are complaining also. No matter where I go, I'll always run into super bias fans. I was hoping for his new leading lady to prove them wrong but I honestly rather have Annie in here than her. Annie's a bit better. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Plot twist. There's a male spirit. The drama itself is interesting but the female lead is such a bad actress that it makes it difficult to watch. I wish the kids were cuter LOL