[Taiwan] Love at Seventeen (TTV)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Starring: Lego Li as (He Hao Yi) & Nikki Hsieh as (Ai Li Si)

Who's watching this one? *waveshand* There's only 2 eps out so far but oh goodness, Lego's character is adorable~~. I loved the misunderstanding between his character HaoYi and AiLiSi in the beginning.

He mistakens her for his sister when he returned to Taipei? (I forgot where exactly) after his father's death and conducts some little innocent revenge on her-ish for not responding to his and his father's letters and also due to some jealousy.

Anyways, surprisingly the whole cast could pull off the high school look. I must say that Nikki and Lego look very compatible together too. Talking about Nikki, she looks somewhat different.. I think it's her teeth. I don't know if she fixed them or not but I'll need a closeup to figure it out for sure. I tend to forget how tall Edison is. He towers everyone... and they made him a nerd-ish too with his looks in here. I'm very curious if he'll be the second lead or not... hmm.

So far the past episodes has been flashbacks of the past 13 years ago. When Lego was running away from the police/security, I thought he was like doing some Ninja Warrior jumps etc lol ( I forgot what exactly that training is called).

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not a fan of Nikki, she looks weird. But after seeing her in Love Store at the Corner, I can tolerate her a bit. Was planning to watch this but Im so obsess with Refresh Man. This might have to wait in the backburner lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I understand Fun. I'm ok w/Nikki. I grew onto her ever since King Flower w/Chris Wu. You must get to this drama when you're available.... it's Lego~~~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ok, I found ep 3 to be rather cute yet cheesy at the same time :enamorado:. They really know what to give to us viewers.. them OTP moments :p

Anyways, as it neared the end of the ep, the show finally went back to the present time-ish. I found their meeting pretty cute since it's a special and meaningful place for the two, except they didn't realize that it was each other. They've both seem to have changed with times... but I'm sure we'll realize why as the story progresses.

As for the preview... asdkfjadklfakldjd;alfkaskj ...

so like.. is Ai Li Si with Peter now? Huh? What? I can't wait for the next ep so this can be solved... if it does get solved. (I kind of knew that this possibility was possible.. I was even hoping for it haha...) But anyways, Ai Li Si has been gone/missing for 13 years? :confundio: And Peter has a make-over :oops: ? I seriously hope the friend doesn't come to like him just because of his new looks now.. *shakeshead*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ok... just got done watching ep 4. I didn't really like the flow of this ep. It was a bit jumpy in my opinion. I'm disliking the characters LOL. They're like BIG KIDS, KIDS! What are we? Still in high school? <--- :risas3: Lego's character Hao Yi <-- I'm just like how unprofessional can he be when he's working. Sure we know he's happy to see Nikki's character Ai Li Si again but... how he acts is so unprofessional. I think the only character I like is Edison's Peter.... I'm shipping him with Ai Li Si.

We still don't know why AiLiSi left but I'm disappointed in her so called "best friends" from high school. I swear, how they act as grown ups is still so childish. Ok, I just need more Peter to make me happy :) I must say that how he's dressed in here reminds me a bit of Ray/Bryant Chang from Taste of Love, in which Edison was also in... except he wore a chef attire most of the time.

I kind of hope the story will pick up... but watching the preview for the next ep is making me cringe since I knew they were going to give AiLiSi some sort of sickness! DARN YOU! Grrrrrr!!! I bet this is going to make her personality another 360. :mad:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
You know... I'm losing interest for this show for some reason. Maybe it's due to Nikki's character. I understand that Ai Li Si tried to forget her past etc, but her resolve is pretty weak in my opinion... and it disappoints me. Why act cold if you're going to be easily swayed by Hao Yi in the end? And yup, they just have to give her that "illness" alright.. sigh, they just want to mess with me.

Anyways.. I love Peter. He's the only good thing left for me in here hahaha XD (unless they make him a jerk later on).