[Taiwan] Miss Rose (TTV)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Si Yi is not doubting his love, she is just too considerate of others. she thinks vivian was like her back when she was w yi chun. i just wish she have the courage to fight for her love. she is being selfish but i cant blame her for it either.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Megan Lai confirmed that this drama has wrapped up. Yeah! So they will not prolong this drama. What a relief although it isn't bad, it will finally end soon!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I know Si Yi's not doubting Cheng Kuan's love but I'm just saying that out of ordinary. Hehe.

Doesn't it end this coming week on episode 20?

fun

Expired Sarnie
It was extended because they couldn't find a female lead for their up coming project Replacement something, I forgot the title. But they found one. So there's actually 24 episodes.

Episode 20 was dreadful to watch. It doesn't mean I dislike it lol it's time things are slowing down for us to dedicate our hatred on Vivian at full blast. Oh I loathe her so much!!! How pathetic that she pretends to be blind!!! Who knew that 2 minutes of XK and SJ can make me go googoogaga. She needs to answer him in a corny way just so that I will be a happy camper. Because episode 21 seems like it will not bring me any happiness. Vivian is CRAZY!!! She needs to go to the mental institution!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, I just saw pics of a bed scene between Cheng Kuan and Si Yi! It was fierce and hot! I think I'm in heaven! Lol!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, I just watched the preview of the bed scene and wow!!! That is one aggressive thirsting hot bed scene! Megan is sooo lucky! Wowww!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know I was a bit shocked. I find it awkwardly rewarding haha. I didn't get a chance to watch episode 20 yet. But I hope there won't be too much angst.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lol! Yes, it's odd to witness a so satisfying ending episode on a drama that don't have too much affection scenes! I'm not complaining though, just complimenting! Haha!

Vivian is just blah!

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 21 was so satisfying yet so frustrating. it gives u smiles but then it kills u later. omg i hate vivian so much that im okay w her doing stupid things such as hurting herself. u cant blame anyone for the choices ppl make. i hope ck would humiliate ceo when he does make the wedding annoucement. these rich folks have no idea that money cant buy love. ck willingly to give it all up. i want to give him a super big bear hug. even his own mother doesnt treat him like family. my heart literally broke into many pieces when he confessed to sy about him liking her family. i hope she gives him many babies in the future so that he can have more family members!!!!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I finished this drama when it ended a while ago but never have the chance to comment. Well, the ending was very satisfying! I really really enjoy and love this drama! I'm going to miss Cheng Kuan!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still need to watch the last 2 episode. I can't get pass 10 minutes LOL Maybe I should just forward all the way to the very last scene of the last episode. I definitely miss CK, less of LSY.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
The last two episodes was not that bad. The bed scene was hot but the pics of it that I saw earlier was hotter! Lol! Vivian comes to her senses and Yi Chun is just foolish! The wedding at the end was funny and cute. It's an overall wonderful drama!