[Taiwan] Miss Rose (TTV)

fun

Expired Sarnie
there's no sub yet!!! but I love it so far!!!

• Title: 螺絲小姐要出嫁 / Luo Si Xiao Jie Yao Chu Jia

• English title: Miss Rose

• Genre: Romance, comedy

• Episodes: 20

• Broadcast network: TTV.

• Broadcast period: 2012-Jul-22

• Air time: Sunday 22:00

• Opening theme song: Da Pen Ti (打噴嚏) Sneeze by Yan Jue 嚴爵

• Ending theme song: Hao Nan De (好難得) So Rare Della Ding

When a fortune teller predicted that Luo Si Yi was doomed to be a spinster, Luo wagered that she can get herself married within the year or she will pay the fortune teller a million dollars. As she dressed up for her dates, she also found herself armored up to help her new boss. Her boss, Gao Cheng Kuan, is known to treat his employees like screws that should be tighten or thrown away if rusted. She must snare a man while keeping up with her ever demanding boss, unless she wants to end up a debt-ridden spinster.
credit: dramawiki

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just started reading the caps and OMG! I totally LOVE it. I've never thought Roy was that HANDSOME until this drama. Like I've never really noticed him until now even though i've seen his previous dramas...where he was the supporting character.
I can't find it on viki. Is it known as Miss Rose on there....?

fun

Expired Sarnie
just search miss rose. it should be the third one listed. u should wait, I checked this morning and they only got 60% sub on the first episode. it isn't as popular but the popularity is picking up.

I love love love this drama. there is something about megan that I really really like. she is so tall. and roy is yummy. he turned me off in themainland china version of prince turned into frog. and I didn't like office girl but heard it got really high ratings. maybe I will give it another shot..

fun

Expired Sarnie
rose I need someone to spazz with. u must join me in this craze. I'm just furious that it airs one episode a week!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL Found it! Apparently they're done like subbing the whole thing now! Just episode 5 is not done yet but probably will by like morning later. lol
OMGEE. Like I agree. Megan is starting to look pretty in my eyes, although her teethes can be quite a distraction but whatever. She plays her character well. As for Roy, HE FOSHO is YUMMY. I want a man like him. Actually, I WANT HIM. Hahahahhha! He's soooo dang attractive and handsome. Actually, I don't even know how to explain how attractive he is. Lol He's just so like said, yummyyy! His smile is like a BILLION DOLLAR SMILE. No Joke. lol When he smiles, it just melts your heart making you long for him. ROFL I probably sound so perverted at the moment. Hahaha! :p But yes, I am SO EXCITED for Episode 6. I hate how it only airs on Sunday's. Makes me realize that I shouldn't complain when it comes to Thai Lakorns anymore. Haha. It's been a long time since I've watch a Taiwanese drama, or Jdrama. Maybe I should of had just wait until they all finished airing and being subbed. I wish I didn't even know about this or Rich Man, Poor Woman. So depressing. LOL Regardless, I'm glad I decided to watch it. If not, I probably wouldn't even have any intention to do so later in the future. I'm actually depress now thinking and knowing how many episodes Miss Rose is going to have, knowing that Tdrama tends to have so many episodes. It's totally going to be dramatic. But I do hope that Roy's character starts to man up and side with her despite the whole Vivian problem and whatnot. She's so annoying. Blahh. I just want MORE romance and scene for Roy and Megan's character. They're too cute and funny. I love how he's starting to allow her into his heart..for now and of course until the end! :D But dang. There's the drama. D; lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
u r so late lol but better than never right? glad that u r enjoying this. I love it so much. I rewatched ep1-5 like 2 times alrrady. ep.1-3 about 4 times lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh my goodness!!! I love episode 8. CK is making up every excuse to be with SY lol Too cute.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so excited for episode 14. There will finally be some lip action. I just love this drama so much right now. I can't recommend it this since it isn't exactly what many people would want to watch. I am in love with Roy and Megan.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I just started on this, about 25 minutes into episode 1 and omg, the main lead actor is drop dead gorgeous! I'm in love! Lol! I'm glad Megan is lead now!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**EEEK... ROY? ROY?ROY?
I totally did not know that he's in a new drama.. so happy for him :)
And goodness, the girl looks so familiar.. but I can't recall...

Darn it.. too bad it isn't on VIKI ... *goes searches*

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching it on drama fever and it stopped at episode 17! I think I'm going to go crazy waiting for episode 18!

Roy is the definition of perfection! Good looks with talent is a plus! I'm super crazy in love with him! His chemistry with Megan is absolutely amazing and beautiful!

Did Megan have a nose job? I remember her in Mars and her nose didn't look like that? Anyways, she's still very pretty! I wouldn't mind two good looking guys fighting for me! Lucky her! Her character is too naive and calm but I guess since Roy's character is protective, it's ok some what.

I hate hate Ting Ai! Every time she's on screen, I just wish she's invisible! Lol! The actress playing this character is so good, annoys the crap out of me! I think I can stand Vivian more than her but they're both evil!

I can feel Vivian though! Even though she's just pretending to change to get Cheng Kuan, down the road, she will definitely have to change for the better! Not herself as the person she is but her personality, attitude and behavior for whoever she's going to end up with. I'm not sure about love, eventually it will happen if Cheng Kuan feels the same way but she does like Cheng Kuan. Due to the way she was raised, she just express it in an all power negative way but unfortunately, it's too late for her! Cheng Kuan's deeply in love with Si Yi! I do believe that sometimes when you realize it and is willing to change, it may be too late. This is the case. Sad.

I love the comedy! Too corny and lamely good!

I sooo can't wait to see episode 18 with eng subs! The anticipation is killing so I scanned through raw episode 18 here and there! Seeing without eng subs is another world! Lol!

fun

Expired Sarnie
sain welcome haha this is so ridiculously lame good. It is a lot slower in pace but it is not boring at all. i love seeing character grow as an individual. roy is carrying this show. finally i get to spam with someone here about miss rose.

vivian is so good at being a two face bitch that i come to like her a lot. well not like vivian but her as an actress. chen kuan is the man of my dream! i hate it when drama makes awesome hero! makes me jealous that it only happens in dramaland!!!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Not every man in reality is like Cheng Kuan but there are a few out there that comes close. For example, my husband! Lol! I'm so thankful to have him and I wouldn't trade him for any other man out there except if he's a male celebrity! Lmao!

I told my husband that I have found someone that is as good looking as him but just slightly better. I showed him Roy Qiu and he said he will buy me a plane ticket to Taiwan. I was like whatever, it's not like Roy Qiu will marry me once I'm there! Plus, I don't speak Taiwanese! Lmao!

I have been yahooing Roy Qiu and his interest in woman is okay. Look wise I'm talking about. For example, Tiffany Tang from his drama Waking Up Love. I have never seen that drama, only saw conference/promotion/campaign pics of them together. She's pretty but way too skinny. I prefer Megan over her!

Talking about Vivian, I really like the actress playing the character as well! I find her really pretty and her acting is quite good!

I sooo want Roy Qiu in a new drama! That's something to look forward to!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo.. I just got done watching the first ep.. and man.. how i miss roy.. :D So handsome in here!
and there you go.. the girl was from Mars.. I remember her because I thought she was beautiful.. (i liked her more compared to barbie in mars)
but anyways, she does look different.. i'm thinking it's the nose too... hmmm not sure...

anyways, i must say that the first ep was already hilarious :D
I know I'm definitely gonna love the interaction between the two :dance3:
will definitely catch up so i can spam with y'all ladies XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sain take it as a free trip haha.

I seriously cannot wait for episode 19. Cheng Kuan will be proposing to Luo Si Yi!!!

The pacing is still good. It seems slow because they are taking their time in setting these wonderful character up. There's no dull moment, at least for me that is. I know some people are feeling the dragginess but I like it that they are slowing it down at the right moment. The beginning of episode 18 drove me mad because Si Yi was being a pain in the butt for saying all the wrong thing but Cheng Kuan makes it up by saying all the right thing haha. I almost drowned in a puddle of sweet syrup when he said he does not want to spend the next 50 years empty like his past 16 years. OMG!!!

My words to Si Yi!!! Why can't you leave the company and still be together with Cheng Kuan!!! She deserve a facepalm lol And although I am a little disappointed that she gave up so easily. Instead of having CK save the day, I wish she had the backbone to do it herself. She is just too giving, one of the reason CK fell in love with her but he also fell in love with her because she had a strong desire to stand up to people who were being wronged. Sometimes I just don't get her. She frustrates me, in a good way.

And I got to love Ting Ai scene in the rain. OMG I was lol-ing so hard and I somewhat pity her.

Sheng Jun is just so adorable. I know it would be too quick for Xiao Ke to accept but I just wish she would give in already lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
cheng kuan is too PERFECT!!! Luo Si Yi if you pass on him, I am willing to mail order him as my husband!!! Episode 19 was such a treat minus LSY. Overall it was still enjoyable. I can understand Si Yi. She went thru the same thing as Vi yeah I hate to say it but it is in SY nature so Im glad they are consistence with her personality.

Pre for ep.20 there goes dumbarse Vi once again w her lame tactic.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Vivian's such a b****! That's how I feel after watching episode 18 and 19! Lol! I mean come on now, Cheng Kuan never loved her as to Yi Chun did love Si Yi and still do! Yi Chun just put their love on hold though the way he did it was wrong and unforgettable. I believe Vivian don't love Cheng Kuan either. They both grew up together and she just couldn't let go of the seeing him every day routine that's all. Too late for her now! She just have to suck it up that Cheng Kuan has found true love and could no longer be at her side! Lmao!

And omg, Cheng Kuan is perfection!!! And the actor himself makes the character even better than better!!!

I totally understand Si Yi and would of done the same thing she's doing at the moment, taking things slow with thoughts! She has been hurt once and wouldn't want it to repeat itself! Cheng Kuan will not do that to her but only we know that! Haha! Lol!

Ting Ai will never learn! I hope she suffers at the end then realize it and change!

As for Yi Chun, he didn't know how to balance both ambition and love so he lost love! Lol! Sucks to be him but there are plenty of other women out there! Hopefully, he finds one like Si Yi!

The preview for episode 20 sucks! It's focus on Vivian! I'm not anticipating but since Cheng Kuan's still in there, I have to watch it! Lmao!