[Taiwan] My Lucky Star (SETTV/TTV)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yea, sublimes are usually go very slow with their subbing...and i hate that...but since they sub only all great series, just have to be patients....

kermint

sarNie Adult
i'm watching this one too. i like it. yeah, that's so true the subs so slow. jimmy looks so cute in this one.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
imm watchin dis too. .

SPOILER
in eps 8, 9, 10, or 11 or something like dat the two sleeps together
=D hehehe

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
its one of those. . .
lol i watched it awhile ago with no subs tho. . buh they did. .. was CUTE lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i know it almost ending prolly like 2 more eps . I want to spoil myself too but i want the sub one !! darn, i prolly goin try to buy the sub version when it finsh airing .

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
i'm finish episode 17 in sunday ..
kyaaaaaaa!!! 2 more episode and finish ..oh god ..i cannot wait!!!

so kawaii!!! i'm was fan for Jimmy before and after ...he was little disseaper ..and right now
HE IS SO HOTTY!!!!

for sure !! because this serie ...his popularity it's GROW a lot and his personal website too so many news members kyaaaa

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
yes well it's 19 episode or 20 episode no more

Sublime fansub subbed it but they have a lot serie to subbed too so they cannot doing all thing in a same time

+ they put in hardsub and have a real life too ^^

be patient ..i'm sure they make a possible to do everything for everyone enjoy it ^^

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i love this series, try veoh they have subbs till ep. 8 =] haha i love this series!!!! i cant wait for the subs too long haha im on ep. 12

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i saw a bit of it from youtube. and it looks really good that i want to watch the whole drama. Jimmy is cute and Yoo Ha Na is cute too. in veoh the video keep on stopping. which irritates me a lot. i want to download it instead. anyone know a site i can download it from or watch it from that doesn't keep on stopping with english subtitles Thanks.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i watch it on veoh and it didn't stop or froze on me....if you don't want it to froze, you should load the video first and then watch it.....that way it won't irrates.....i think the sereis is getting better and better....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh really it doesn't stop. i try to download it but i can't. that s u c k s!!! where do you download, maybe i download it wrong. anyone help?

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
i FiNALLY FiNiSHED WATCHiNG THiS DRAMA. REALLY GOOD. EVEN THOUGH JiMMY IS GETTiNG OLD, HE STiLL LOOK DAMN GOOD. HE SO CUTE. LOVED iT!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
same here...just finish the series about 3 days ago....i thought it was a nice series...lee wei is so hot in this series..cant' wait to see him in his new series with hebe and mike.....

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
don't know how many times i've watched this series already...lol...especially episode 18 where they were handcuffed to the beam in the fire...that was sweet...and episode 8 where jimmy was standing out in the rain apologizing to ha na...