[Taiwan] Pleasantly Surprised

fun

Expired Sarnie
  • Title: åæ­¡·ä¸å人 (å欢·ä¸ä¸ªäºº) / Hsi Huan · Yi Ge Ren (Xi Huan · Yi Ge Ren)
  • English title: Pleasantly Surprised
  • Also known as: Love Myself or You?
  • Genre: Romance
  • Episodes:
  • Broadcast network: SETTV
  • Broadcast period: 2014-May-23
  • Air time: Fridays 22:00
  • Opening theme song: Xiao Ren Wu Da Gong Zhu (å°äººç©å¤§å¬ä¸») by Chen Yan Yun é³å½¥å
  • Ending theme song: Sui Shi Dou Zai (é¨æé½å¨) by Victor Huang åå 
Synopsis
Du Kai Qi is used to being alone and handles problems herself. Fu Zi Jie's over-friendliness only annoys her. But Zi Jie is determined to change her from "liking being a loner" to "liking to be with someone."

Surprisingly Puff's character doesn't annoy me as much as her Just You character. And can I say this is so much better. I think I am allergic to Aaron Yan lol I don't get his popularity? 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I just started this and oooo... I really like Puff in here BUT I really really really LOVE Liu Yi Hao... I just find him to be so darn cute and adorable!!!  Or maybe it's his character that I like?

I'm so behind on this... but at the rate that I'm watching it... I should stop... that way I'll have something to watch forward :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I stopped at episode 3. Not that it is boring but I have other dramas as priorities to watch lol and Du Kai Qi is too stubborn and too prideful. I usually like my girl to be flawed but strong and reasonable. But right now she is being too irrational.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am finally done with this drama. 

It started out well but fell flat after the kidnapping of the brother. The writer kind of screw up.