[Taiwan] Real Love Please Ring the Bell Twice (CTS)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

• Title: 真心請按兩次鈴 / Zhen Xin Qing An Liang Ci Ling
  • English title: Ring Ring Bell
  • Also known as: Real Love Please Ring the Bell Twice / 小襄的美麗人生 (Xiao Xiang De Mei Li Ren Sheng)
  • Genre: Romance
  • Broadcast network: CTS
  • Episodes: 15
  • Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-02
  • Air time: Sundays 22:00 - 23:30
  • Opening theme song: Tou Tou De Ai (偷偷的愛) by Della Ding
  • Ending theme song: Ming Nian Qing Ren Jie (明年情人節) by Della Ding and Peter Ho
Synopsis

Zheng Xiao Xiang first met the American born Chinese photographer when she was in a quarantine. When she met him again seven years later, she is a slovenly woman with a child. But this time around, she would undergo a dramatic change with him entering her life.
credit:  dramawiki

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm late on this drama but... eek!!
I've only seen 5 out of the 15 episodes but oooo..
Peter & Janine are just too cute and adorable!  I also like the story.. it's different.

And Peter... oh Peter.. why is your character so lovable in here!!!  <3<3<3  Smiling is so his logo in here. 
You just can't help but love his smile!  Man, it's like he never ages :D He has me squealing :p

I love it when he speaks English in here.. and one of my favorite parts of him in here is when he's drunk and starts blurting "Bo Peep" in the cab after hearing some loud dance music.. (hehe :bhehe:)

*Note - Bo Peep is a catchy song from the Korean group T-ara.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm really enjoying this drama, but I must admit.. :secret: it's pretty cliche at times.. 
but you just cant help and love the leads.. they have sparks <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh goodness, I'm on ep 10 or 11 there.. and was supposed to finish this since spring break lol..

i'm just at those particular scene where it's like I'm gonna throw the laptop because I don't want to know what'll happen .. ahhhhh LOL.

I really gotta finish this up because Peter is just too yummy in here! and super uber cute with Janine!