[Taiwan] Skip Beat

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm going to pass on this one lol I like Siwon and Donghae but they are not the greatest actor... coughsingercough as well. And I can't take dubbing too well even though I myself don't understand Chinese.

Ivy is a cutie, I became a fan ever since the movie Hear Me.

So moey, are you watching this? How is it?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'm going to pass on this one lol I like Siwon and Donghae but they are not the greatest actor... coughsingercough as well. And I can't take dubbing too well even though I myself don't understand Chinese.

Ivy is a cutie, I became a fan ever since the movie Hear Me.

So moey, are you watching this? How is it?
yes i am.. and its getting good... yes Siwon and Donghae are not the greatest actor.. but they are pretty good in here especially donghae.. boy I just want to kick his ass .. and Siwon is just soo handsome.. but he soo cold but thats his character.. I couldnt take the dubbing but it fits pretty well with siwon and donghae..so I over looked it..

I just watching it cause i find Ivy and Siwon soo cute together... Ivy is soo hilarious... give it a try first.. I love it and soo obsessed with it.. I watch all 5 episode over and over...

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
Who Watch this drama??...I so inlove with this drama, it's like theee BESSSTTTT!!!...LOL...love Siwon and Ivy's part so as Ivy and Donghae's part!!!....I think the next episode, 11, Donghae is getting JEALOUS SO AS SIWON!!!..LOL>..can't wait!!

starring: Ivy Chen as Gong Xi / Gigi | Siwon as Lian | Donghae as Shang

Synopsis [in case u haven't watch it]

Gong Xi sacrificed her life to support her boyfriend, Bu Puo Shang, so he could become a successful singer. One day, Shang suddenly breaks up with Gong Xi, leaving her with nothing, and Gong Xi vows revenge. She decides to delve into the entertainment world and become even more successful than Shang to get back at him. Gong Xi therein meets Dun He Lian, another actor in her agency, who helps motivate her to become a top entertainer.

WAtch ENG SUB @ VIKI.COM

AIR: SUNDAY!

myx

sArNieZ
the drama is pretty alright. everything is almost like the manga. i wonder how will the drama ends since the manga is still ongoing. i hope it doesn't end like the anime.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I think Ivy's character exaggerated a bit too much. I know they're supposed to fallow the manga but Taiwanese always tends to exaggerated in most of the manga live action or comedy romance. Siwon acting is alright but Dong hae is too stiff ( I know it's his first time acting so it's understandable). I watched a couple of first EPs and stop watching after that since it's too much for me. I love the manga and the anime but the live action isn't as good.