[Taiwan] Sword Stained With Royal Blood 2007 (CTV)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They spend way too much time with the dialogue i have to fast forward pretty much through 40% of the supporting cast's conversation. I really wish the leads had more time to grow out their romance, well actually the main dude needs to show some lover feelings for Eva, seems like she's doing all the loving. She's always jealous and he's always chill, he seems to love the princess and loving Eva like a sibling. He seems to not even know she "likes" him. I am craving some romance or at least him getting jealous. Oh well i have a whole disc and a half to finish this series and i hope i get what i want or at least a good ending. Better not break my heart like other chinese series.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Lol I waste money on buying this drama. This series was boring from the begining til the end...Didn't like it at all.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just finished, i enjoyed it surprisingly and i'm a little sad that it ended. It kind of gave me a lasting impression. I just hated the fact that the main dude loved the princess and not Eva. Oh well they ended up together but i really craved a kiss, all i got was a kiss on the hand, staring into each other's eyes, hand holding, 3 hugs and Eva resting her head on his shoulder and that was all the romance i got out of 40+ episodes. Bobby isn't really that good looking but he really pulled me in this drama. Overall i liked this just too much dialogue, too light of romance and the ending was just blah, i wanted to know what happened to the new emperor and the pretty chick with the hook. 3 and a half stars out of 5 for this drama.

cecilia

Staff member
^i have the same reaction too -- why love the princess .. i feel bad for her but yeah, nothing to it ..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've just started this series, but from the sound of you guys...it doesn't seem to be too good. Contrary to what you think Cupid Candy, I think Bobby is handsome haha. He's one of the few Taiwanese actors I find good-looking. So far, I don't like the effects they used, very cheap; I don't like Bobby's hairdo, it looks very lame on him; and I don't like that they dubbed all the voices. Whatever though, I'm gonna try to watch the rest of the series for my Bobby haha.