[Taiwan] Ti Amo Chocolate (SETTV)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone watch this series?

I got to said in the being when I read the storyline to this series I though this drama was going to be fun and good. Also I have never watch a Taiwanese series up to 80 episodes long before. As I was watching this drama I was going in for the main couple storyline, :coverlaf: thought I enjoy their storyline in the being but as the drama went on OMG I did not expect to be so into the main girl young sister storyline. :crush: I love how Xi Hui & 007 characters play out and their storyline. :spin: Got to love them. I think they outshine the main couple storyline. They became like the main storylin and not the main couple, their storyline fade into the background. The main couple, Chocolate & Xi En were cutie in the being I was hoping to see some chocolate stuff like how to make chocolate what chocolate is all about but it never went on to show stuff like that in the series. They should have change the title to something that is different scent this series has nothing to do with chocolate at all. Only in the being a few episodes it was about chocolate after that this show turn into a different storyline. lol .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ I agree with you! To be honest I wasn't interested in the story line, nor the leads, NOR the 80 episodes, BUT I watched it (a part of it, since there's no Eng subs) because of Bobby Dou Zhi Kong!! He's so freak'n hot in there, too bad he wasn't the lead. I would've never known Bobby was in this drama had I not encountered this video. I was watching random Bobby-related videos and came upon this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDmGmwj84KQ
I totally melted. I thought the first kiss was super hot, well Bobby that is. I don't like the actress he's locking lips with, but I absolutely love the way Bobby held her and the way they embraced eachother! And with his injured hand too.... :faint: I haven't seen a hotter kiss than this in any Taiwanese drama that I've watched. Actually I haven't seen any actor who's a greater kisser than Bobby in any Taiwanese drama that I've seen...with the exception to Show Lo and maybe Joe Chen. Anyway, I found out the title and started watching random clips of the series and sort of caught on to their part of the story, I must say, I was more interested in their story haha, but it's definitely not because of Bobby...okay maybe a little bit. Haha. I wish someone would re-up the subbed videos...I heard they were taken down.

fun

Expired Sarnie
80 episodes was intimidating. But since I got laid off from work, I went back to watching Wuxia drama and Twdrama. I decided to go with Ti Amo Chocolate. Seriously the title had nothing relevance to plot lol This should have been called Family Matters, Family Ties, Importance of a Family, etc.

I am not done with this drama yet. I am half way through. I quite enjoyed Xi En and Chocolate loveline lol They are super adorable. I just love Jia Rua aka I prefer to call him Chocolate. Loved it when Zheng Yi (his ex, I think that is her name lol) returns to Taiwan and he totally rejected her. He sure made it clear with her and I just love how he gives her a cold shoulder and gets lovey dovey with Xi En in front of her.

I didn't expect to fall in love with Xi Hui and Zheng Ting. Xi Hui keeps calling him boss so I am not sure if that is his name but it definitely Zheng something lol At first I found Xi Hui to be adorable but omg I feel like murdering her!!! She is annoying, annoying and annoying. And did I forget that she is ANNOYING. I had to stop muself because of Xi Hui. I still dislike Zheng Yi more but lets say at episode 45, Xi Hui is borderline to being #1 most hated character in Ti Amo Chocolate!!! I didn't think the scriptwriter would make Xi Hui such an obsessive idiot!!! Her stupidity is beyond this universe. She is not even close to being naive. Even naive people are smarter than she is. She is literally an insult to stupid people. I admit I love XH and ZT as a couple but does she have to be so obsessive and stupid. If I was Xi En, I would have slapped the shit out of my younger sister. I just hope her character change within the next few episode or else I might eventually have to quit watching.this drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am currently on 50 something. I would like to know if it is worth continuing. Hong Xi Hui pisses the hell out of me. Hpw can someone fall in love with someone like her. I wished she would pursue her education before being so stupid and obsessive. She reminds me of Maeri from Gentlemen Dignity. These girls are an insult to feminist such as me lol they may ne cute but in reality, they are people I dislike most. Not entirely but I would be annoyed. Will she even ask for the money she lend her friend. I am nice but if you gonna borrow that much, dammit I want my money back. Tuition is quite expensive so if HXH does not get it back, I might jist go berserk lol

As for Zheng Jun, she really need to get over herself. I know it is hard to forget your first love but biatch is dating her ex half brother. I feel bad for Jia Rui.

As for Zheng Ting, slap Xi Hui. She has no regard towards her family. She.screwed but cant seem to resolbe it and she is having other issue too. I now somehow wish Xi Hui had gotten run over.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
80 episodes was intimidating. But since I got laid off from work, I went back to watching Wuxia drama and Twdrama. I decided to go with Ti Amo Chocolate. Seriously the title had nothing relevance to plot lol This should have been called Family Matters, Family Ties, Importance of a Family, etc.

I am not done with this drama yet. I am half way through. I quite enjoyed Xi En and Chocolate loveline lol They are super adorable. I just love Jia Rua aka I prefer to call him Chocolate. Loved it when Zheng Yi (his ex, I think that is her name lol) returns to Taiwan and he totally rejected her. He sure made it clear with her and I just love how he gives her a cold shoulder and gets lovey dovey with Xi En in front of her.

I didn't expect to fall in love with Xi Hui and Zheng Ting. Xi Hui keeps calling him boss so I am not sure if that is his name but it definitely Zheng something lol At first I found Xi Hui to be adorable but omg I feel like murdering her!!! She is annoying, annoying and annoying. And did I forget that she is ANNOYING. I had to stop muself because of Xi Hui. I still dislike Zheng Yi more but lets say at episode 45, Xi Hui is borderline to being #1 most hated character in Ti Amo Chocolate!!! I didn't think the scriptwriter would make Xi Hui such an obsessive idiot!!! Her stupidity is beyond this universe. She is not even close to being naive. Even naive people are smarter than she is. She is literally an insult to stupid people. I admit I love XH and ZT as a couple but does she have to be so obsessive and stupid. If I was Xi En, I would have slapped the shit out of my younger sister. I just hope her character change within the next few episode or else I might eventually have to quit watching.this drama.

Haha. I thought I was the only one who found her freakishly annoying. Her character is annoying and the person playing her makes it even worse. He and her big*ss black contact lens bother the heck out of me. Haha. 

I just totally skipped around, 80 episodes is JUST TOO MUCH. Haha. BTW, how are you watching this?? Are there English subs or do you understand Chinese? I want to watch this with subs, but couldn't find them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Watch it at gooddrama.net with English sub or you can dl their app. Love their app. You can dl vdos on ur moblie!!!! Not sure if it will work on iPad, IPhones or itouch. Im a Android lover.

Hong Xi Hui doesnt bother me much anymore. Im currently at episode 65. I am now annoyed with Jia Hua, Mr. Hong, and Zheng Jun. Zheng Jun surpass Xi Hui, I actually want to strangle her as oppose to HXH, I was just annoyed.

So far, everyone is getting their fair share of screen time. But honestly they could have shorten to at least 60 episodes. I just wished Jia Hua would say to Zheng Jun that he will never be able to love again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Watch it at gooddrama.net with English sub or you can dl their app. Love their app. You can dl vdos on ur moblie!!!! Not sure if it will work on iPad, IPhones or itouch. Im a Android lover.

Hong Xi Hui doesnt bother me much anymore. Im currently at episode 65. I am now annoyed with Jia Hua, Mr. Hong, and Zheng Jun. Zheng Jun surpass Xi Hui, I actually want to strangle her as oppose to HXH, I was just annoyed.

So far, everyone is getting their fair share of screen time. But honestly they could have shorten to at least 60 episodes. I just wished Jia Hua would say to Zheng Jun that he will never be able to love again.

Oh, cool. Didn't know they had it over there. Will definitely check it out. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Viki has it too.

So I finally finished this and here is my final thought....

WTF!!!!

Yeah thats right. A big WTF too.

I loved Vaness in Autumn Concerto but his acting is just so horri Le. When he gets angry, it looks as if he is constipated. Even when he is crying. It is so emotionless.

Story felt flat. The ending where Hong Xi Hui lied about her pregnacy got me lol-ing. Smart but that wasnt enough to cover for the BS ending overall. Everyone gave a speech to Zheng Jun to let Chocolate go. He doesn't love her blah blah blah... And I just didnt get hoe she finally let go when she could have done so when jia Rui finally hit her head with his thought. I didn't get Jia Hua either. All of a sudden he decided to marry Zheng Jun. Anywaus I have nothing nice to say so I might just end it here. Don' watch this when you are in a bad mood. You might lose your sanity.