[Taiwan] To The Dearest Intruder

fun

Expired Sarnie
Info will be updated later

I am not really into dramas involving affairs and cheating but this is SOOOO GOOODDDDDDD... Jia En is probably the only likable character in her, including the cute lawyer dude. Sorry I can't remember names just Jia En. Watching too many dramas at the moment (well I'm always watching a lot of dramas). I don't have any sympathy for the other girl. Sure the guy and her loved each other but they were never opened about their relationship because they didn't want to hurt their friend, Jia En. Jia En on the other hand, wears her heart on her sleeve. If they would have told her the truth to begin with, I'm sure she will allow their relationship and moved on. But then again, no drama, right?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can't believe I have been watching raw version because I'm so impatient. I am team Lawyer Zhang and Jia An!!! If she gets back with her ex husband, I'm gonna flip tables!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I saw some pics for this drama and I'm super debating, since Amber is in here... I've grown onto her ever since her drama with Blue, in Apply In Your Eye...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Amber 's character in here. Main reason why I'm still watching because I have hope that she will not go back to her unloving husband.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I finished this one  like 3 weeks back and...

asdklja;dsklfjakl;gjalkghaklsfdjlkadjfaklja;lkjklasjfdlk!!!!!

You seriously?  I really enjoyed this drama.. a;sdlf;aslkdfja;sldkjfasd   ....but they just had to do this to me.. *cries a river*  It made me hate the drama so.. so so so so much. sigh, such a pity.  such a pity!

I really loved and pitied Amber's character Jia An.  I was rooting for her and Lawyer Zhang too but gahhh..... no, they just couldn't add in a relationship for the two, sigh.  My poor, poor heart.

I feel that this drama had great potential... I'm just not satisfied with the ending... grrr!   I did enjoy the cast.. even though I don't really like Aggie much since I'm not fond of her much.  But oh.. Marcus and Melvin were great eye candy... but oh gosh.. the ending.. man.. ugh!

fun

Expired Sarnie
The ending gave me the biggest wtf moment lol it did have potential but I think they wanted to keep Melvin as lead guy. Urgh this is the 3rd drama Melvin did that I honestly dont like.

The drama didnt convinced me that YH had ever loved JA, not even the slightest.