[Taiwan] Youth Power 哇!陈怡君

fun

Expired Sarnie
Youth Power - 哇!陈怡君
Can three young people choose their own futures even when life throws them in an unexpected direction? Chen Yi-Jun (Tammy Chen) grows up in a political family but detests politics and is determined to pursue her passion for music. But after college graduation, she is forced to return home and is thrown into the midst of her family drama. She meets rising political star Jiang Ye-Qing (Yao Yuan-Hao), who also grew up in a political family and thrives in it, and reconnects with her childhood friend Huang Zhao-Yuan (Jason Tsou). Forced to grow up among the pressures of the real world, can Yi-Jun, Zhao-Yuan and Ye-Qing make the world bend to their own desires in life? “Youth Power” is a 2015 Taiwanese drama directed by Chou Mei-Ling.

Credit: viki.com

fun

Expired Sarnie
First episode was not bad. I like how Taiwanese dramas are stepping out of their office romcom genre zone.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am impressed. I don't want the love triangle to happen yet. I know it's happening but right now I can't choose!!! 

I have never seen Asian parents so cool about discovering their son being gay especially ones from a political family background. I mean they were messed up but in a way they do really care for him. They don't want society to ridicule their son for being gay.