Take Me Home (North Star)

gemmyjw

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
Isn't she waited for Tan? why would she haunted Tubtim?
Idk, she wait for revenge, not for Tan. Maybe it's about Tan's family.  :scratchhead2:
By the way, it's engsub for teaser. Enjoy it! ^_^
[FLASH]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAbaTxTdqR4[/FLASH]

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Finally, Vill has her hair down. Hahha.

Awww, can't wait!!!! I've been watching the teasers as a way to calm my nerves and get used to the scary scenes while telling myself that it's just makeup and acting. Lol I think I'm not as scared watching the trailers because Vill is in it so she distracts me. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG Me too, I am not scared at all! Haha P'Vill proved it again "She's everything to us" lol Really instead of scary, I'm so excited and happy!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Part of the new trailer that was shown during the promoting event today posted by Khun Mae Kate...

Mario's character Tan tells the kids, I'm Tan, your Mom's younger brother. The little girl says, she's not our mom, we hate her.

Omg! That right there is interesting!!! Vill's acting has me anticipating! Woot! Woot! The trailer has so many scenes of Vill. Even if Vill is playing Mario's sister, seems like her role is pretty important, big, and mysterious!

That scene of Vill in the pool? Wow! That scene of her putting on makeup?! Vill has a completely different look and feel to her acting. I'm pretty impressed just by the short trailers already.

Based on the trailer, it has potential to do well. But depends on how solid they're produced it. Lol