TAKEN

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, haven't been here for the longest time. Too darn busy! :D But I'm not so busy now and hopefully I can stick around. Now I know I have one other story hanging around here somewhere. :coverlaf: Well, I just thought I share this story with you gals/guys. Might as well post it because I am currently crazy for this man! :drools: Oh and please be patient with my update because you know, I get lazy sometime! :coverlaf:

Starring:
John Abraham
Ann Thongprasom
Chakrit Yamnarm

Rated: R

Chapter 1

Before Ann had time to react, the man had shot out of the door, yanked her forward, and somehow shoved her headfirst onto the front seat. She skidded over the vinyl bench seat, her nose and cheek hitting hard, blocking her breath for a moment. Ann yelled; the door slammed shut. She scrambled to sit upright.

Ann rubbed her bruised temple and twisted the door handle. It was stuck. She rammed her shoulder into the door. It didn't budge. The window was up. She worked the lock button and slammed into the door again. The impact sent shock waves down her arm to her fingertips. Shit.

To make matter worse, the door opened and the man slipped inside right next to her. She screamed and started kicking and punching at the man. The next thing she remembered was a hard blow on the back of her head and she black out.

Ann stirred and groaned in pain holding her head. She slowly sat up and opened her eyes confusion crossed her face as she noticed that she was sitting on the pool table instead of the dark alley. She scanned the room and when she saw the same men in the alley, she panicked and scrambled across the pool table where she fell over the edge. One of the men moved to the other side of the table and stopped her from falling face first on the hard floor.

For a moment Ann went still as she stared up into the man's face. He was not the one that shoved her into the car, but he was the shooter. She screamed and fought him as he sat her back on the pool table. The moment his hands left her body she scrambled away from him. He grabbed her ankle before she could get far and stopped her in her tracks. She was on her hands and knees attempting to crawl across the table when she looked over her shoulder and saw that he had her ankle. She tried to yank it from him but he wouldn't release it. She lifted her free foot and aimed a kick at his head he moved out of the way. The other two men laughed on the look of surprise on her face.

"Let me go!" She said angrily as she pried at his hand that had her ankle hitting and scratching it hoping he would let her go.

Suddenly the man flipped her onto her back and pulled her closer to him so her legs dangled over the edge of the table then he placed his body in between her legs and pinned her down by her arms to the table. He had moved faster than she could react, one moment he had her ankle and in the next she was completely immobile on the table. For a moment she lay on her back staring up at him astonished by his speed and strength but when she got over the shock she fought and screamed at him.

"Just kill her and get this over with." Said the other man who seems to be very annoyed.

Ann went still as if realizing what position she was in for the first time. She shifted her gaze to her captive and met his cold stare.

"What is your name?" His voice was low, too low for her comfort.

Ann shivered. He was difference from the others. She didn't dare to challenge him at the moment. He was bigger and taller. His forearms corded with ridges of muscles. She could tell how dangerous this man was and she knows to stay away from him.

She swallowed nervously and answered, "A-Ann. P-Please let me go. I don't want to die." Her voice was thick with tears. "I promise I won't say a word to anyone. Forget I was there, I didn't see anything."

"That's not a guarantee that you will keep your mouth shut about what you saw." The one with the gray beanie said. "Just kill her and get it over it."

"That would be breaking the rules." That other man said. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

"And I do not want to have to keep looking over my shoulder." He said sharply.

Ann shifted her gaze between the two. She shifted her gaze back to her captive. "Please, just let me go and I promise I won't say anything."

He stared at her for a moment before answering, "You have two options. Die or come with us."

Ann shook her head. "I don't want to die and I don't want to go with you." She shifted her gaze to the other two and back to him. "Just let me go."

"I'll ask you again. You want to live or die?"

"I don't want to die." She said in a small voice.

"Wise…" He started to say and loosened his grip.

"But I don't want to go with you either." She felt his grip loosened and she tried again to escape.

It happened so fast that she fell off the pool table and hit her head. All three were staring down at her unconscious body on the floor.

"Just put a bullet on her head and be done with. She's unconscious so it won't hurt as much."

"Shut up, Ananda."

Ananda sighed in frustration. "Oh come on, Chakrit."

"She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time." Chakrit said. He turned to John.

"Take her with us." John said and left. Chakrit and Ananda stared after him.

"It's your ideas, so you carry her to the car." He followed John out.

Chakrit knelt down beside Ann and stared at her for a moment before picking her up and carried her to the car.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

John stood by the bed cleaning each pieces of his gun on the bed in front of him. It was the same routine before going on a job. His friends were also cleaning and loading their guns. They didn’t complete their last job because of Ann. They had to go back and take out their second and final target for this mission.

They had never delayed their mission and this would be the first. There was something about Ann that didn’t settle well with him. He could just easily order her kill, but he got rules. It was supposed to be in and out. She wasn’t supposed to be there. Why was she there? Who is she? A hundred questions ran through his mind the more he thought about her.

His jaw tightened as he attached the silencers, loaded the clips, checked the safety locks and holstered them inside his suit.

Mr. Yue was a Thai mobster that specialized in drug smuggling, prostitutions and weapons transportation. The Thai government wants him dead. No one can get the job done and it was why they hire an outside assassins. For years the government had been trying to get Mr. Yue and it was why they were willing to pay high price for him.

John knew it will not be an easy job, but they like a challenge. As usual, Chakrit geared up and made his way to the marked sniper spot. He easily took out on-looking snipers guarding the building.

Ananda rushed to the side of the gate and waited with anesthetic. He knocked out a guard who needed to take a piss. He dragged the guard and hid his body under the shadows of some trees. John took the guards clothes and sunglasses as he calmly proceeded to walk across the lawn into the mansion making his way to his target. He kept his distance from other guards for fear of being discovered.

“The target had been terminated.” John said calmly and hung up without another word.

“It’s done.” Chakrit said beside him and closed his lab top.

John closed his eyes and leaned back against the seat. The job was done, but not as clean as he like it to be. He can still smell the fresh blood stain on his suite and shirt. Because of the change of plans and the delay, their target was taking precautions and had made their job harder.

Trying to clear his mind, he let himself drifted, but was interrupted when his phone vibrated in his suite. He took it out and looked at the caller. It was his sister’s number; it eased his mind a little. He pressed the phone to his ear.

“You are messing with the wrong person.” The male voice said from the other side of the line.

John sat up. “Don’t you dare hurt her!”

“Too late.”

His heart dropped when he hurt a click. Chakrit frowned after guessing what was happening. Ananda slammed on the gas pedal making a shape turn.

The front door was broken and without thinking or waiting, John rushed in the house searching for his girlfriend. He knew it was too late, but part of him refused to believe and because of that, he became careless. The men that invaded the house were still in the house, hiding and waiting for him. He rushed up to the bedroom and stopped dead by the door and he stared at the bed in horror.

His sister was tied to the bed naked with her throat slid and from the look of her appearances; she was probably beaten and raped. Tears forming in his eyes, he became numbed. A single shot fired and hit him on the right side of his stomach. Chakrit and Ananda immediately came to his aid and chase the men out of the house.

Looking at his little sister on the bed, John screamed out with rage before chasing down those men that killed her. He shot and beat them to death, but that was not enough to relief him from the pain of losing his sister. He knew they were not the person in charge. They were just the messengers doing their boss’s dirty job. He was not satisfied.

Ann opened her eyes and stared up at the white ceiling. She tried to sit up, but winced at the pain on the back of her head. Holding on to her head, she swings her legs off of the bed and looked around the room. The
Room was small, looked like a hotel room. She looked outside and it was dark and raining. She wondered how long she had been unconscious. Her kidnappers! Her mind suddenly snapped.

Ann ran to the door and tried to open it, but of course it was locked. She rushed to the window and tried to open it and it was also locked. She became panic as she knew they can be coming back any minute for her. She had to escape. She scanned the room for something, anything to use as a weapon. The door busted open with a loud bang.

Ann head snapped up and swirled around facing the door. With a blink of an eye and two long strikes, he was in front with his hands on her arms. He pushed her backward, her head slammed against the wall.

“Ouch!” She yelled out. “What the…”

“This is your fault!” He snapped. He grabbed her throat with his large hand and squeezed.

It was not a light squeeze. Ann grabbed his hand that wrapped around her neck. She tried pulling, scratching and hitting it hoping he would let go. She stared at his eyes in horror. So much hates and angers and was enough to kill her.

“Because of you she’s dead!” He hissed. Those eyes, filled with rages and hates.

Ann felt weak and she couldn’t breathe. ‘Oh god, I’m going to die.’ She realized. ‘No, I can’t die like this. Not now. Fight Ann, you have to fight.’ She reminded herself. She grabbed his shirt, yanking, pulling, kicking and hitting, but it was no use. Her body gave out and she could feel the darkness closing in on her. She let go of his shirt and that was when darkness claim her.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 3

Chakrit yanked John off of Ann before he could finish her off. John let go of her neck and watched her fall to the floor as he stumbled back.

“Are you out of your mind?” Chakrit yelled.

Breathing heavily, John stared down at her on the floor.

“She had nothing to do with this.” Chakrit knelt down beside Ann, checking he pauses. From his expression, John knew she was still alive.

“It was her fault.” Ananda said from the door. “If it weren’t for her, there wouldn’t be a delay. We had the target the first time around.” He said dryly.

“You know that’s not true. She was at the wrong place and at the wrong time.” Chakrit scowled at Ananda, who just shrugged. “Your rules, John.”

As much as he likes to believe Chakrit, but it was clear that she played a part in this. If it wasn’t for her, their job wouldn’t have been delay and they could have gotten out of this clean without any problem. Before he could think farther, the throbbing pain on his side was finally getting to him. Grabbing his side, he stumbled onto the bed.

Ananda rushed over and held him up on his feet. He pulled opened John’s wet suite and saw the huge blood stain on the side.

“Oh hell, you got shot?”

Chakrit came over and helped Ananda settle John on the bed. “This is bad.” Chakrit said looking at John.

He fought as long as he could, but the pain was unbearable. He shifted his eyes toward Ann on the floor. He can’t die, not yet. He still got an unfinished business to deal with.

“We have to move. It’s not safe here.”

“Take her.” John managed to say in a very low voice. “I’m not done with…her.” He managed to get out.

Chakrit glanced over to Ann and back at John. He wanted to protest, but decided not to because he knew John too well to deny him his request.

~~
Ann didn’t know where she was when she woke up. She grabbed her neck remembering what had happened earlier. She heard the knob on the door turned and she stood up ready to put up a fight. The man who entered the room was not the one who strangled her. He appeared to carry a tray of food in his hand. Ann remained still as she watched him set the tray down on the bed.

“You must be hungry. Eat.” He said and turned to leave.

“Wait!” She called out. He stopped. “Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone, I swear, I won’t.” She said.

“I’m afraid that’s not an option.” He said.

“Please!” She said with tears. “I’m scared. I won’t tell.”

He turned to her and stared at her for a long moment. “Do you know why I can’t let you go?” Ann shook her head. “Because you’re the reason why his sister is dead.” Ann frowned. “You are lucky I came in time to stop him, otherwise you’ll be dead in his hand.”

Ann reached up and grabbed her neck remembering what happened. She looked up. “It’s not my fault. It was his doing.” She argued. “He’d probably kill someone that he shouldn’t and they came after his sister.”

“True, but it was not what he thinks.”

“Why don’t you tell him?”

“You don’t know him like I do. When his mind is set on something, he will not let it go.”

Fear for her life, she didn’t know what to do. How can she get out of this situation? “Please, just let me go. He’ll kill me.” She cried hopping he would understand her and let her go. But what he said next was her worse nightmare.

“It must be your bad luck for you to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I’m sorry I can’t help you.” He said and left closing the door behind him.

Ann pounded on the door yelling for him to open, but nothing.

~~
John stood in front of the mirror staring at his wound. It was a long night and he thought he would not make it thought the night. The bullet was deep enough to kill him, but he was lucky. It was what Ananda had told him when he came around. His eyes darken as his sister death flashed before his eyes. He will seek revenge on those who killed her or anyone that was involved.

“I will disappear for awhile.” Ananda said from behind. John shifted his gaze to him in the mirror.

Chakrit joined him at the doorway. “Me, too. You need to disappear for awhile. I understand you want your revenge, but we need to fall back and rethink this through.” John lowered his gaze.

“I am going back to Hong Kong; you know how to contact me.” Ananda said and left.

Chakrit watched Ananda made his way out of the door and turned his gaze back to John. John was taller and bigger and stronger than both Ananda and him. The flinted at the thought of what he will do to Ann. She was a small woman and with one strike, it may be enough for it to kill her. He can only hope John came to his senses and realize she had nothing to do with the death of John’s sister.

“I am going to Phi Phi’s island.” John finally said breaking the silent.

Chakrit frowned. Phi Phi’s island was John’s home. He owned part of the island and his location was private from the outside world. Tourist may visit Phi Phi’s island, but they know nothing of his home on the other side of the island. He had only been there once and he didn’t like it that Ann most likely will be taken there.

“John,” Chakrit said and paused as if trying to find the right words to say to John. He exhaled deeply giving up what he was about to say.

John turned to Chakrit. “I will get my vengeance on who ever order to have her kill and to anyone that was involve or have something to do with it.” He said bitterly.

Chakrit frowned and all he could do was nodded. “You know where to find me. I’ll be leaving Thailand as well.”

John watched as Chakrit grabbed his bag on the chair and left. The room was silent again and all he could hear for drops of water from an old sink in the bathroom. With his jaws tight, he shifted his gaze the close door on the other side of the room.

He stuffed his hand gun behind his back and made his way toward the close door. He grabbed the door knob and unlocked the door before pushing it open.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 4

Ann immediately stood up when she heard someone at the door. She scanned the room for a weapon, but could find none. The dinner knife on the tray flashed before her eyes. She grabbed it. ‘It may not be that sharp, but will have to do.’

The door swung open with a loud bang. Ann stiffened and hided the knife behind her back.

There he stood before her, shirtless with his fists clenched giving her the deadliest glares. For if looks could kill, that would have killed her a thousand times over. He was tall, broad shouldered, rock-hard muscles of his biceps and she was even more fascinated with the muscles of his chest, the tightness of his abdomen. She had also noticed the tattoo. ‘Gosh, what was she thinking?!’ She shook her head slightly.

“Please let me go.” She begged. His expression remained the same. “It was not my fault.” She busted out. “I have nothing to do with-“

“Shut up!” He snapped.

Ann’s eyes widened with fear. No matter what she said he will not listen. He wanted revenge and blame someone for the death of his sister and she got caught in the middle.

He stepped forward and she immediately stepped back. He stopped and gave her a cold stare. She could tell he was angry, but whatever he was up to she will not go without a fight.

“What are you going to do…” she started to say swallowing nervously. “…to me?” She finished.

“You’ll know soon enough.” He stepped forward again.

“I’m not going anywhere with you.”

“You have no choice.” He said through clenched teeth and reached for her.

Ann eyed the open door and did the only thing she could think of. She swung the knife at him. The tiny blade slid his cheek. Her eyes widened as she saw how pissed off he was. She took another swing to get him out of her way, but with a fast reflex he grabbed wrist with one hand and he took out his gun with another and pointed at her forehead. She stood frozen in place. Her heart hammered against her chest. ‘I am going to die. I am going to die.’ He tightened his grip on her wrist making her dropped the knife on the floor.

“Don’t temp me!” He hissed. “If you try anything, I’m going to kill you.” Ann’s eyes widened, knowing he was not kidding.

With his hand still holding her wrist, he dragged her out of the room. He grabbed his white shirt and the backpack on the chair. He shoved her toward the front door and before opening the door; he grabbed her arm and turned her to face him.

With a cold hard stare he said, “If you try to run, scream, fight or do anything at all, I will put this bullet in your head before you can do any of those.” His voice was low. “Do you understand?”

Ann swallowed with fears and nodded. He leaned forward and reached for the door knob. Ann sucked in her breath because his face was only inches from hers and all the while, he kept his gaze on hers. Unable to look at him, she shifted her gaze to the floor and she heard a click and the door opened.

All the while, he was walking behind her. She figured so he can keep an eye on her and in case she tries to escape. By this time, her brother should be looking for her. What if he doesn’t know she was taken by these people?

They stopped at the dock and Ann watched as her captor paid off the man for a jet boat. Ann glanced around to see a way to escape, but there was no one around. If she runs, she would not get far. He’ll shoot her before she could even start running. What makes it even worse was that she finds him attractive in his white t-shirt and faded blue jean.

“Get in the boat.” He said in front of her.

Ann blinked and glanced at the jet boat. She shook her head. She knew if she gets in that boat with him, she’ll never be able to escape.

“Please, I beg you.” She said with a frown and looked around for help, but no one was around. That man was there before was gone and now they are alone. She looked at him with tears. “Let me go. I promise…”

“Get in the boat!” He said sharply cutting her off. Ann opened her mouth to protest. “Now!” He said waving his gun.

All she could do get in the boat. It was already bad enough to be taken by him and now she’s in a boat going who knows where and she can’t swim. There is no way she can plan her escape now, not if she’s in the middle of the ocean.

He should have just kill her and be done with. He knew he was just dragging this out and for what? It was not like him to do this, but he was sure she had something to do with his sister death. And to let her die was too easy.

With his hands on the steeling wheel, he glanced back at his prisoner who was clinging to the rail of the boat as if afraid to fall into the water. He speeds up the boat so sudden it causes her to lose her grips on the rail for a moment. He could see the fears in her eyes as she grabbed on to the rail.

About a mile from the island he felt his cell phone vibrated. He looked at the number and answered the call.

“Yes. Are you sure?” He asked and suddenly stopped the boat and caused Ann to fly forward. She was on her hand and knees by his feet. “You don’t say.” He said and looked down at her. “Thanks!”

He was right all along. She did have something to do with his sister’s death. With new rages and angers he grabbed her arm and yanked her up.

“Ouch! You are...” She started to yell.

He wrapped his large hand around her neck. “You were there that night for a reason.” He said through clenched teeth. She struggled to get free from his grip and so he squeezed tighter around her neck. She shook her head. “No?” He became angrier. “Does Akara mean anything to you?” Her eyes widened. “I thought so.”

Without warning he tossed her over the boat.

It all happened so fast, Ann didn’t have time to prepare herself. The minute she hit the water, she knew it was the end. The water was cold and she felt it sucking her breath away the moment her head went under. She thrashed around and clawed wildly at the surface as her eyes widened as shock set in. This was it, her last moment on earth and the last face she’ll see was his staring down at her, like the devil that he is.

John watched her head go down and he was too angry to realize that she still hadn’t come up for air. He frowned and scanned the ocean for her. ‘Shit!’ He cursed and drove in after her. He search for her and saw her floating with her eyes closed. Wrapping his arms around her chest and dragged her to the surface.

He gasped for breath when he reached the surface. He pulled her into the boat. She lay motionless with her face so pale. He pressed against her chest and gave her airs, but nothing. He continued a few more times and this time she came through. Breathing hard, he sat back and stared at her. She was coughing and gasping. She looked at him with wide eyes when she realized what had just happened.

John watched as she scrambled to sit up at the corner. She was scared and he could see it in her eyes. He didn’t know what it was that he was feeling when she didn’t come up for air in the water. All he wanted was to save her and that odd feeling when she lay there, motionless. Whatever it was, he didn’t like it and didn’t want to feel it again.

She brought up her legs and wrapped her arms around her knees and sobbed. John could feel his guilt creeping in, but he pushed it aside. She deserves it after what she’d done.

“Stop.” He said to her. “It will not do you any good.” She ignored him and burying her face in her arms as she sobbed loudly. Getting irritated he said, “If you don’t stop, I’ll toss you back in the water.”

She lifted her head and look at him. “Why didn’t you let me drown?” She choked out.

“Because that’s too easy.” He said bitterly and stood up. “Don’t worry, you’ll get your chance, but it’ll be slowly and painfully. The same way they tortured and raped her.” Her eyes widened.

He started up the engine again and speed the boat toward the island.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5

Ann wrapped her arms over her chest as they walked across the sand and into the wooded forest. They had been walking for awhile now. She looked back and can no longer see the sandy beach behind her. They were surrounded by trees and bushes. She didn’t know where he was taking her. She looked around trying to find a way to escape. There must be a way and this island can’t possibly be deserted. There must be somebody out there that can help her. The words, tortured and raped echoed through her mind. She needs to escape.

They came to a stop by the stream. Ann watched as he took drink and washed up. She quickly looked around and saw a log. It was not too big, but big enough to knock someone unconscious. She thought it was perfect. She shifted her gaze and saw that he was still washing up. Slowly and quietly she grabbed the log. She stood behind him and raised the log ready to strike him.

John knew she was up to something and not surprise at what she was about to do. He saw her reflection on the water before she strikes him. He blocked the blow with his arm and stood up facing her.

Ann stood there with the log in her hands shocked at what had just happened. ‘Shit!’ She didn’t expect him to block and now he looked piss as hell.

He lunged at her. Jerked fully to life, she flung the log his way and missed. She spun around and started running for her dear life. Faster! Heart pounding in her ears, she leapt over a moss-encrusted log and stumbled. Pulling herself up, she sprang away through the trees and bushes. Her chest thudded. She could scarcely get her breath and shot a glance over her shoulder. Suddenly she tripped and slipped.

Down she went, sliding over the loose dirt and rocks, lurching forward with outstretched hands and scraping her palms. She ignored the sting. When she came to a stopped, she did not give it any time to scramble up and ran through the bushes. ‘Hide.’ If she hid herself somewhere in these thick bushes, he might not find—too late. He found her.

She finally found her voice and screamed. She grabbed what she can find as a weapon and spun around. Breathing hard, she brandished her makeshift weapon. “S-Stay back!”

He arched one black brow. “You think to strike me with that?” Before she could react, he snatched it away. “What now?” he challenged. Ann stood there frozen. “Look around you!” He snapped. “Are you out of your mind?”

Angry, she lunged, pushing against his rock-hard chest. She dug in her heels and struggled to knock him off balance. He shifted slightly to the side and she lunged forward and fell on her face.

John shook his head with annoyance as he walked over and grabbed her arm. He yanked her up facing him. “Stop trying to escape or I’ll shoot you right here, right now.” He said through clenched teeth. John looked up at the dark clouds closing in. “Great.”

With his hand gripping on her arm, he dragged her with him. Taking the long way was not such a good idea. He knew she would try to escape, but didn’t think she was that stupid because of where they were. It was nothing but trees and there was no one in sight and the beach was nowhere near where they were. The clouds are closing in and he knew rain was coming. He could already feel the drops on him. He needs to hurry and get back to his place before it gets very bad.

Refused to back down, Ann planted her feet and refused to move. His hand griped tightly around her arm, he turned to her with his eyes burning with anger. Ann swallowed hard trying to not let him intimidate her.

“I am not going anywhere with you.” She managed to choke out and saw a single brow arched. “U-Until you tell me where you are taking me.”

After a sound of thunder, the rain started pouring. John looked up at the falling rain and silently cursed himself for taking too much time. At the same time, he loosened his grip on her arm and Ann took that opportunity to yank her arm free and ran off the other direction.

Ann ignored the pouring rain as she ran for her dear life. She needs to get away from him and she prayed that where ever she was running to, she will end up at the beach. She didn’t bother to look back to see if he had follow her or how close he was. She didn’t know where she was going as he tripped on a vine and fell hard on her face. She quickly twisted around and tried to yank her foot free from whatever was holding her in place.

‘Damn! Of all the rotten luck.’ She scanned around her to make sure John didn’t follow her. She sat up and tried to untangle her foot from the vine. She froze the minute she heard a hissing sound. She slowly shifted her gaze and stared wide eyes at a snake just a few feet from her. ‘Oh gosh.’ Her heart hammered against her chest as she kept her eyes on the snake. It raised its head from the ground ready to strike. She covered her eyes and screamed.

She waited, but nothing. She uncovered her eyes and saw John stood in front of her with his hand wrapped around the snake’s neck. He shot her a dark look and threw the snake in the other direction.

Ann scrambled to her feet with one thing on her mind, and it was to run. Away from him and that snake, but John was faster. He grabbed her and yanked her hard back to him.

“Let me go! You are hurting me!” She screamed.

His grips tightened around her wrist to the point that it really hurt. Ann knew he was just as angry at her as she to him. She twisted, shrieking, in his steely grasp, kicking at his rooted legs. With her free hand, she tried to strike his face, but he grabbed it before it hit his face. He grabbed a hold of her and threw her over his shoulder.

“Put me down!” She yelled. She pounded and scratched his back. She wriggled and kicked her feet.

John ignored her and continued to carry her toward his place. He didn’t want to fight with her in the middle of the jungle. It will be dark soon and he will deal with her once he gets to his place. Yes, he’ll deal with her. He has plans for her.