Talad Nam Dumnern Ruk Part 2

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
its part 2 of jui and au lakorn........i'm so happy that nam and pinky get together again,they were so cute in tida satan....i dunno about tle and tangmo though.....i'm pretty sure they'll look cute as well
has anyone seen part1 of this lakorn starring jui and au...........was it good?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
it was a good lakorn not great....it dragged in some areas...but it was cute and funny

SunStar

sarNie Elites
it was enjoyable...but not the best...

so, in part two..Nam and Pinky are playing the characters??? how is the story continuing?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I didn't get to see her injuries so it's okay? referring to Tangmoe....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy Pinky has more la korns to play. Nam is o.k. but i prefer an actor that she haven't work with yet. i want to see Pinky pair up with Weir a lot. i hope they will pair up soon.but there is 2 couples so i hope Pinky&Nam will be the main couple. because there is always 1 couples that is more main than the other. i don't like Tangmo and i think Tle is kind of short for her. so i want to see Pinky the most. Pinky and Nam couple, they look cute together.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
this lakorn i am not anticipating for, don't like the pairing nor the cast.. and the storyline.. i heard the lakorn is much different from part 1. the only one i like in this lakorn is pinky, of course!

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
i'm looking forward cos' i lovee tangmoe. it dusnt hurt to try either. psh. =P
anyways, which lakorn r we talking about here? about au & jui? i'm wondering.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i love the cast but i didn't watch part 1. i wonder if i'll get confused by watching part 2 without watching part 1?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
part 1 was with au panu and jui/

umm no you won't get confused tye beco part 2 the summary is way different than part 1 they said it was nothing to do with part 1 just that they take place at those floating markets that's the only same thing.. i don't know why they name this lakorn part 2 if its a totally different storyline and such.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its just like spiderman 1 - 2- 3 and shrek lol havent watch spider man but im sure the plot different alittle not same as beginning just they want to have a part 2 but in a different way

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm not feeling the chemistry between Tle and Mo at all in the other lakorn, I guess I won't be seeing any in here either.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
haha aiyaja they have no chemsitry at all cause tle isnt peak material at all anyways i glad they not main i watching cause i want to see ban nok like comedy lakorn havent see in a while plus fave star in here pinky ^______^ and nam they were cute in thida satan

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So Pinky and Nam are the leads in here, that's what I thought at first coz its messed up if Mo and Tle are.

That's so true Mo and Tle have no chemistry they're so boring in Pieng Pun Fah right now.. gosh, they are kinda cute together but yeah.