Talad Nam Dumnern Ruk Part 2

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i agree nam suits this role coz he does not suit being agressive >.< no way. so cute so they grew up together. :wub:

Yeah I have a feeling DDH is going to air the whole week :unsure: I don't get Thai channels. They change, extend, and do things to the channel without informing viewers. It's not like saying a lakorn is airing at 8:25 PM and airing exactly at that. It might go to starting at 9:00 PM if there's an event or go and start way early if there's nothing interesting in the news. Sometimes, they cut lakorns out just to show sports tournament or something. I hate it when they do that. There's no exact schedule you can follow. If you want to watch a lakorn, you should open the TV like 10 mins before and see where it's at. If it's still the news at 8:15 PM, then it'll probably not take much longer but there might be a slideshow after still :(

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
airs tomorrow!! i can't wait just saw the teaser and now i want to see moe and tle, they look cute hahah at first it was like... wahhh? but now they look cutee =]

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm liking Mo's character already!! Just by watching the teaser!! Looking foward to this lakorn!!

She looks like one of those caring sisters that have no money but must help support her family. How sweet :wub: While Pinky plays as the funnier one that is beautiful and rich men are attracted to her.

They're so different, which makes it NOT boring. Like, if you get bored of Pinky's funniness you can go watch Tangmoe's sadness. LOL, or vice versa.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I saw the first episode and it's pretty hilarious on certain parts. I like Tle's character, he's really blunt. I feel bad for Nam cuz Pinky would pull pranks on him...poor guy.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hahah this lakorn is so sweet!!! I love Moe's part.. Tle is so cuteee haha his character made me laugh and Nam is hillarious, and pinky is awesome!! I like this lakorn =]

donna

sarNie Adult
pinky is such a prankster! nam is scared of some kind of lizard thing to the point that he climbs up a coconut tree! haha she beat him up pretty good too for hugging and touching her