Talad Nam Dumnern Ruk Part 2

This is the best comedy lakorn I've seen in some time. You can't compare it to those drama lakorns, but this one is like on the top funny lakorn lists :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is funny. Pinky look so cute. love her character. is fun to watch. it matches her. and Narm matches his character too. Pinky+Narm are a funny couple. they are fun to watch. i like their couple.i can't wait for next episodes. i knew it he will hug her while she pedaling the bike. the end song sound like Pinky's voice. probably is her. i'm happy she get to sing in here.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Pinky, character is so cute. She matches the tuff chick role. Nam, is so silly..lol...but they kinda cute in this lakorn. I haven't watched Thida Satan yet. Mo, is so sweet . Actually, Mo-Tle seem sort of boring :lol: . I think Mo, likes Nam?!. Anywayz, hopefully, they will get more interesting.

Prae, is in this lakorn too. I didn't know that be4. Her role is very small. She doesn't get bigger roles lately.

Not sure about the whole summary, but it's about 2 couples (Pinky & Nam/Tangmoe & Tle) and the rest is probably like other lakorns.

I have some bits and pieces but not sure where to put them...so here goes :p
• Pinky becomes a singer (lookthoong; as usual)
• Nam and Tangmoe used to be lovers
• Pinky is lookreung (her father is american)
• Tangmoe drives a taxi to support her family
• Tle sells Thai chicken and is always out before noon
• Pinky and her mom sell noodles (kuay tiew)
• "Mae Kahs" says Pinky doesn't sell noodles but sells her beauty

There's probably more but I really don't know...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Man I just watched this lakorn and I gotta say it is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I ever laughed so hard as in this lakorn. The fight at the market was funny and Pinky teasing Nam was funny/cute.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oh so Nam and Mo used to be lovers..no wonder I was thinking Mo probably likes Nam...just by the way she looks at him ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is so cute. i love her character in here. Tae is cute in here,what a gentleman. Three guys like her. Whoa! such a hottie girl. heheh.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
pinky character is so childish and dorky and her role in here make her look like she 12 years old or a child she doesn't even look like 21 years old or farang more like indian hahaa nam so funny crack me up

LOL, I agree P'Nida. She's like so childish in here always playing around and being silly. She does look kinda farang here especially when she speaks in English make her more farang LOL.