Talad Nam Dumnern Ruk Part 2

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky dress up so pretty for the singing contest. she dance and sing so well and good. the thai look-tong song she sang is very fun to listen and dance too. i like it, i like to watch when she sing & dance. she so cute! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
P'Nida, hehe we're the only 2 posting here LOL :p

:lol: its ok we have more people at pinky forum to talk about this lakorn since this forum has more things and more topics like every star haha anyways teedee is here yea I like that scene too she a good singer

I wonder what will happen next...something like Nam's chicken having bird flu I think it's that evil guy's plan. Hmm, I don't think Pinky will appreciate it and feel sorry for Nam instead of be mad at him. Who knows...

LOL, they played in PPF together, they were okay. Just that Tangmoe's character was not lovable, just plain stupid. Both couples have played together before...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute the scenes Narm hug & kiss Pinky. but she didn't slap his face like most la korns. 555

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what?! end so fast. i still want to see more of Pinky. i read her interview her contract with channel 7 is about to be over. she haven't decided yet if she will re sign it again. she's thinking of going study overseas. i'll miss her if she does go. if she decided not to re sign the contract with ch7, i want to see her play a la korn with Aum in ch.3 would be good.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol im dont think she going overseas news news can say anything she with ch7 she not moving ch3 she grew up with ch7 she smart to know even pinky says or whoever wrote it she with ch7 and her last year @ rangsit unversity i dont think she going overseas since she has friend and family here if she does go probably its Australia somewhere not to far and 1-2 years

its 16 episode since pleng din kin dao airing 29th

WHAT!?! Pinky is moving? Oh please, no. I haven't seen enough of lakorns of her yet. Ugh, think of the possibilities.

Anyway, this won 1st place in the most recent Oops! Magazine, and Pinky won 1st place for actress. Nam won 3rd place for actors. I never though this lakorn had that many people watching, since here at SW no one comes to this thread.

*the magazine is opps! with pinky, jui, and yard

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this is okay...kind of slow action.....sort of cute though...i think that tangmo should become the main actress again...but i like pinky...she does kind of remind me of aff (heehee)....anyways i never saw the first one....does anyone know or have an opinion of whether or not this one is better than the original^^

it's going to end on episode 16...can't wait to see the end^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
saw the end...it was really cute...i didn't really like pinky's acting...but now i see that she's a good actress..really cute and funny.....and the bloopers are so funny could not stop laughing :loool: ....overall the lakorn was okay very cute and funny

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was so cute. sigh <_< i miss Pinky. hope her new la korn with Weir will air soon.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
can anyone tell me if that one American Guy that is romancing pinky's stepmom's friend is a con or is he legitimately in love with her?