Tampons or pads?

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
this just came to my mind i think most thai stars used pads when u watch lakorn they prefer pads since they don't know some and its kind of scary which they don't want to waste money people who are not stars :)
[post="20195"][/post]​

i thailand tampons are quite hard to find mostly pads but i want to try one day but not now haha

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i didnt think i would find a topic like this on sarnworld...but ill share my experience with tampons..i got my period the day before a halloween party and i was planning to wear a skirt so i needed to use a tampon..so my friend brought some over the day of the party and i tried it but it hurt...i used up like 3 tampons lol and it hurt so bad so i just gave up and used a pad..

i think imma give tampons another try though..because it will be useful when goin out

juicee

sarNie Elites
JoXBankXClash said:
i thailand tampons are quite hard to find mostly pads but i want to try one day but not now haha
[post="45712"][/post]​
yeah it's kinda uncommon, but i was lucky enough to find them when i was over there....

sueko

sarNie Egg
i only used pads b/c i don't want anything up "there" until my wedding nite... :eek: that's is to say... :p I heard it maliciously hurts!!! :(

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
BlueMoon said:
I use pads...almost used tampons because the pads ran out...and I was in a state of emergency...didn't use it rather stuff toilet paper...haha :)
[post="19763"][/post]​

HECKS YEAH TOILET PAPER ALL THE WAY LOL! SHOO I AINT GONNA GO THROUGH PAIN I"D RATHER USE>> TOILET PAPER>>> EVENIF SOMEONE OFFER ME TAMPON... lol.... funnie... topic.. I ONLY use pads...
TAMPONS ARE freakin scary.... U WILL never use it.. I NEVER attempt in doing so.. lol... IT"S TO SCaRY!!!

NO pad... TOLIET paper... RATHER use that then go through pain lol! :lmao:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
haahah...this was quite a fun topic to read. i wonder how many guys have been in here...i know some of them have even posted up their comments in here. lol.

aniwaise...i use pads because i, too, have a fear of tampons. BUT, I'm gonna try it one of these days!! One of my life goals...hahaha. Seriously! Plus, I heard it's only the first or first couple of times you use it that it hurts....afterwrds...it's even more comfyier than pads. Me wanna see for myself. Pwhahahah....

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Wow, you ladies must be putting it in wrong. It didnt hurt for me when i first tried it. Yes, it was hard to insert, but i didnt feel a thing when it was in. I does say on the box, if u feel discomfort that u have inserted it wrong. Im a tampon person. I do use pads, for days im home and want it to flow easier. Tampons are the ones i run out of quicker. But for heavy flow days, i carry a pad with me just incase...the tampons can leak sometimes.

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
i use pads...i wanan try a tampon, but im scared its gonna hurt. doesnt it hurt though? for the first time users?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LaLa...it didnt hurt for me. I was a late tampon user too though. I didnt get the courage to use it until 18. Yeah i went through like 5 of them before it was inserted right. It didnt hurt for me at all, just a lil discomfort. I mean, its only a lil wider than your finger, so it can't hurt u. And when its in, you dont feel a thing.

OMG its hard to find tampons in Thailand?!?! When i visit, il make sure il bring my own box. Im so picking at which brand i use too.

anjos

I use tampons.... I think they are great... onces you go tampons you dont want to use pads... at least that is what happen to me..... I find pads very uncomfortabale, I dont like it... :p

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
tampons are cool just hard to find in thailand lol , ages ago i wonder what they used to wear i tha roman times and tha victorian times lol here we go lets do some history lool!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
My best friend was 5 years my senior and she used to live in Thailand refugee camp a long time...they cant afford pad then...so she told me they have to use rags...I asked her if they have underwear...she said some did and some dont... would be hard on the one who has no underwear eh... Dont want to think about it!

sarN

sarNie Granny
do ya chicks know wat they use back in the days LOL>>>>

pad belts

no wonder they say " u need a key to a woman heart" LOL>>>>

it loook like dis