Tang & Noon S. on PREAW Magazine

natty

Chubs
Kayla said:
P'Tang looks so handsome in white! Urgh...

Don't know what it is about a guy in white, but its always a turn on for me.

If they are indeed dating, Noon is a very lucky chick. It doesn't get better than P'Tang in the business. He got the whole package: Charming, Funny, Sweet, Caring, and the list goes on....

Darn! I want him for myself now. :unsure:

*hiding from Calla*
[post="76157"][/post]​

mrs chicken little.. is there any you dont want?! <_<

sero

sarNie Egg
ok here is some more information from the magazine. if you how to read thai that great.. please do translate.. here the link...thairath.com please post the translated version... thanks..

calla

sarNie Adult
sero said:
ok here is some more information from the magazine. if you how to read thai that great.. please do translate.. here the link...thairath.com please post the translated version... thanks..
[post="77907"][/post]​

interlove forum have already translated the article....just go and read it. :D

sero

sarNie Egg

credit: dailynews

hope you guy like this: I got this from Calla website and went around looking at dailynews to find mores.. it part of the preaw magazine. dailynews claim that tang and noon call each other up all the time and got caught together... :eek:

calla

sarNie Adult
sero said:

credit: dailynews

hope you guy like this: I got this from Calla website and went around looking at dailynews to find mores.. it part of the preaw magazine. dailynews claim that tang and noon call each other up all the time and got caught together... :eek:
[post="80060"][/post]​

i don't think this photoshoot are from the same magazine with Tang.
I saw this picz while ago. :D

rocky

sarNie Egg
yeah, I show this magazine to my friend and they said, it can't be a brother and sister thing.. Calla have the whole 24/7 on these pictures.

sero

sarNie Egg
here some more from calla forum..

credit: calla

calla, the necklaces tang is wearing; does he wear those all the time. those necklaces has religious symbolic in it. I bet tang know that...(christianity)... just curious because i always see him with those all the time....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awww Pretty and Handsome hehehe .
Are they going out. . ? well they make a cute couple! hehe ^_^

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
hey can someone please post up those pics of noon and tang again cause it doesnt work no more please!!!

sero

sarNie Egg
you can also go to tangsaksit.com

tangsaksit.com

it all about tang and more.. i got a feeling that his up coming lakorn is coming out too. it not confirm yet but probably summer time. :w000t: