tang s. and nun s. together?

rocky

sarNie Egg
ok, this is getting wierd and wierd by the year. she claiming that there was no break up in the first place and tang her big brother is someone who she use to work with. guys look at the pictures and new and do you agree? I bet she want to make the news again so she can have more lakorns. what yours take on it. can somebody translate the whole gossip article... here the link..

gossipstar.com

calla

sarNie Adult
rocky....she said that there was no break up in the first place because they are never date...so how come they use the word of "return". there were only rumors about them not seeing eachother as brother and sister anymore...because of the new that Noon used to called P'Tang as "That Brother"

now i can understand Noon more......even thought i think she's annoying. she still swear that she's not ready to date anyone....and as for p'tang, he's still a lovely brother as always. :)

sine18

sarNie Egg
Is this the same noon that people (noi, ann, aum) been joking with tang about his special person? I thought the two were living together?

calla

sarNie Adult
Is this the same noon that people (noi, ann, aum) been joking with tang about his special person? I thought the two were living together?
yea, that's the Noon we are talking about.......... :)
no......they are not living together, where did u heard that from ?
lolz......they are not that kind of couple. plus.....they are not even dating yet........just close friend.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
we r not them so we dun kno. the media can fool us or they dun want the media to get n2 their private lives. we cannot find out until they say so.

rocky

sarNie Egg
I got an idea...we can petition for calla to be a secret agent for tang personally. she'll definitely have the answer with days. that girl, she the number one tang fan here in the u.s hand down....lol.

hey but we need calla here to keep us gossiping about tang..
man one of these day, I got a feeling either nun will get marry or tang first. hope it tang... we know calla will be at his wedding..

huacua

sarNie Egg
I doubt Tang will get marry first. Well, since his age isn't the same after all.
But damn, the guy still looks great.

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz...........age doesn't matter. he always says he likes to be single.....and he's not afraid, if that will make him happys.