Tangmo Over-Dosed on Sleeping Pills in an Attempt to Commit Suicide

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I just remember something. I don't know if anyone here follows entertainment news for the past couple of months but if you do, does anyone remember when Tangmo closed her IG for like a short time (lol I think like a whole day) then when she reopen and made it seem like she's single? People were speculating if that meant her and Tono was over. It was during that time that 7 Wonders started their promotional tour.  I'll have to go find that news people were talking about because if I remember correctly then it may  prove that she knew and accept that it was over between them.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I just remember something. I don't know if anyone here follows entertainment news for the past couple of months but if you do, does anyone remember when Tangmo closed her IG for like a short time (lol I think like a whole day) then when she reopen and made it seem like she's single? People were speculating if that meant her and Tono was over. It was during that time that 7 Wonders started their promotional tour.  I'll have to go find that news people were talking about because if I remember correctly then it may  prove that she knew and accept that it was over between them.

Good point. I know exactly what you are talking about. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I remember that too Meow...She's having a hard time letting go and going to end result of trying to get him back. This was not the first time he said he was single, I just think she doesn't want to accept the truth that they are longer a couple. There's news that his mom doesn't really care a whole lot about her and perhaps all the family drama and everything else was just too much for him to be with her.

She is never going to be happy with anyone for long if she doesn't get help until it's under control. It's going to be one fail relationship after the other. And what if she commit suicide and succeed next time? That is the scariest thing...not so much for her but for her dad since she is his only child. He's going to have to live with the grief. I still think, she does part of it for attention from him. She really does need serious,, committed help from a professional that is stern enough to tell her the consequences if she continues to neglect it.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
You don't have to apologize Mahalo but people (not saying you) were quick to throw out bipolar and I wanted to know if it was truly confirmed by a clinician.  I'm no expert but I had a front row seat to a friend that did. Like I mentioned before we had to go to therapy with her and get educated on all aspects of it so that we could help her and ourselves. It's kind of personal to me and I dislike it when it sounds like bipolar is used as a crutch or excuse for something else or bad decisions if it's never been diagnosed. Like it's trendy or something. It's just serious business and no different from a medical condition like say diabetes.

I'm not saying just depression isn't as serious or dangerous either but depression can be cured in some cases. Bipolar cannot be cured, yet.

Although, rohk seum sao means depression, it is a depressive disorder that can fall into many different categories, bipolar being one of them. When I thought I read her symptoms as feeling very hopeless about life to returning to normal as if nothing had happened, I assumed it was a bipolar disorder.

Bipolar is on the spectrum of depressive disorders but the key point is depressive episodes along with manic episodes. An unmedicated bipolar doesn't just return to normal, but can have manic episodes which is equally as dangerous as the depressive ones. I forget the actor's name now, but an American tv actor did a documentary about being bipolar and it was just sad. His wife stuck by him for over a decade but she's suffered a lot. She talks about how during one of his manic episodes when he stopped taking meds cause he felt "normal" ended up choking her. They have kids together and she has to make sure he takes his med every day, watch out for every single nuance of his feelings, fears for the kids etc. He's attacked his parents a couple of times, been in and out of the hospital etc. It's rough living. Even when he's normal with drugs, it's constant vigilance.

I feel bad for Tangmo but her interview made my pity lessen a bit. I don't think she came off that sympathetic.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
From the press conference, Tangmo finally admitted that they were married. She said they used the term "engage" to sustain their fanclubs but the ceremony they went through was a marriage ceremony. They lived together like husband and wife. They didn't sign the marriage certificate because it's just for documentation purposes. That's why I was confused about why she said that she will only marry once in her life. I'm thinking I thought you were engaged? If she knew it was a marriage ceremony, why did she curse someone out on IG years ago, calling them dumb for not knowing that it's a Christian engagement ceremony? This girl. She said it wasn't the first time she thought about suicide. When she first started dating Tono, people bashed her. After they became distant, people still bashed her. You have to feel sorry for her about that. Since they were married, I'm upset that Tono didn't take marriage seriously. She isn't bipolar so maybe they could've worked things out? Tangmo did said that she tried everything to reconcile but he just ignored her text messages.  I'm sorry but like am I the only one feeling kind of bitter towards Tono because he was the one that courted her first, asked her to marry him within a few months, and then upped and left after finding out she's too much for him to handle? 

Then again, there is two sides to a story so we will have to wait to read chapter two tomorrow. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Whew! I thought it was all in my head with those news hehe.

People are asking many questions about this. Some of them were: How did her friend get to her in time?
Why did they post videos of her in the ER on ig and why did she or would she allow it because she would have to had verbally tell the staff that she allows her friend to video her in the er.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel sad because her father keeps saying that in life, he and his daughter only have each other. He's not mad at Tono. Tono was once a part of their family but since he decided to leave, he is no longer a part of them. That's why he didn't pick up Tono's phone call when he called during this whole incident. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if that is how they feel about her mother too when she left. We never hear anything about her mother in all the years she's been in the industry. The only rumor I've heard was that she's supposedly hi-so.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel like I'm watching a reality Peuan Paeng. All these articles on who broke their promises first. Tangmo did exchanged vows with Tono and said she'd die without him. Tono is the one that went back on his vows. As crazy as Tangmo is, he shouldn't have sold his soul to her by exchanging vows with her. I'm glad she said she's not mad at him and will try to move forward. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a lot I want to say about marriage vows because I had it broken and also broke it too but I'll say it later when I get home.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
so in other words she's crazy.  forget all these publicity.  I think the girl just needs to get treatment and away from all this drama.  sorry, reality is no one wants to be around a crazy person.  I feel sorry for the dad.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I may sound heartless but I don't sympathize with Tangmo. I find it ridiculous and a bit pathetic in regards to this press conference, well, towards the majority of the press conferences Thai celebrities have held.

I understand that vows are important. However, they're mere words. No one should depend on another person, completely, for their happiness, well being, and purpose in life, whether they're parents, spouses, celebrities, or their own children. That is a common concept that Tangmo should have learned at this age, her 30's, if she wasn't so stubborn in her ways and believes that the world should wait and turn for only her.

If we're going to crucify Tono for his vows, then we should do the same thing with Tangmo who is a Thai celebrity, a role model, who has made a lot of mistakes in her career and has bounced right back up to make promises to be a better person, to be a better role model in society, yet has continued on with her immaturity and unwillingness to understand or accept reality for what it really is. When you're a Thai celebrity, you accept the unwritten terms of a public figure. Everything you do will be used against you, so be on your best behavior because it's still a pretty reserved and traditional culture despite the disappointing past scandals. Sure, the public or fans are going to forgive her and let a few things slide by in the beginning, but after her behavior becomes a vicious repetitious cycle, it becomes a nuisance, even if her life truly is in danger at the moment, not many are going to honestly find the heart to sympathize with her. Hasn't she learned from the boy who cried wolf? Tangmo has had a few men before Tono where she pledged her undying love for, so I honestly can't take her words that seriously.

I mean, what's the point of this press conference? It's either to get Tono back or ruin him. That's how I see it.

Darn, ran out of time. I'm not done yet.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it's fine if you've endured difficult years together and it didn't work out. By all means, part ways. Other factors contribute to it as well such as domestic violence, infidelity, etc. However, celebrities really make marriage seem like a joke. They've only been married for a year and half.  Like did you even try to work things out bruh? If you guys were that different, you should've taken more time to find that out before getting married. The honeymoon phase isn't going to last forever. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I would have more respect for Tangmo if she chose to handle her personal affairs privately instead of airing out their dirty laundry and then now, opening up their relationship for public dissection. I've only seen a few minutes of the press conference and couldn't continue anymore. All I heard was her crying and saying how much she values love, how much she loves Tono, how much she's tried to reconcile, and how much he's ignored her.

You're given a second chance at life, apologize for your mistakes, learn, and move on. She keeps dwelling and sort of pushing the blame towards Tono even when she says she's not mad at him. Haha.

Anyway, I wish her well and hopefully, she'll learn to love herself beyond any man.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Her friend shouldn't have posted videos on IG to begin with. Things wouldn't have gotten this big if nobody knew. I don't think she's blaming him. I think she's just pouring out her heart to profess her love for him and how much she has tried to fix things. It just happened yesterday so of course she'll dwell on it. She's depressed and heartbroken you know? That's all she'll talk about before she finally heals. When my girl friends go through heartbreak, all they want to do is rant about the same thing over and over again until no end. It's bad for her because she's in the public limelight. So she's having a breakdown in public like Britney Spears. It's tough. She should go hide out for awhile. The girl is planning to go back to work once she recovers, not good.   

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But talk about how Tono didn't mind her during the announcement of his singlehood, she's not minding him either with this press conference. She's venting, I understand, but she does know that whatever she's saying is being used against Tono. I just think whether you're deeply hurt or not, whether the break up just happened or not, if you still have the heart to make the relationship work or reconcile, keeping quiet is the best way.

I want to see what Tono is going to say now. He's always been polite with her, never indirectly blaming her or even bad mouthing her, so we'll see where this drama takes us.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In a relationship you have to love yourself first, that should be the first and foremost important thing. If you don't love yourself you don't have the capability to love another.  It took me about a little over 15 an half years to understand that you can't 100% count on another person to make you happy. You have to create your happiness, if indeed you are looking for your spouse or boyfriend to create that happiness for you then more than likely you will be disappointed.

Tangmo, have to put herself first and everything at this point is secondary. She is such a drama girl, sometimes you don't even know if she's in crisis or do it for attention. I think in a sense, she has lost a lot of people sympathy because she's in the forefront for ridiculous things. She is given a second chance, I hope she knows how value it is because there are people that does not get that privilege to start over. And if she doesn't learn her lesson, then she deserve nothing else. This is the most powerful wake up call, do it for the one person that has always love her,  her father. Life is a precious gift, not everyone has a second chance to see another day.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
 i just watched some ent news and it showed Tang mo at her press conference..please let me have my two cents cause i felt so apalled and upset and i want to rant..scroll down now if you dont want to read this tangent.I cant write thai or i would of plastered this over the internet. I am not a fan at all, but no one should have to go through what has happen to tangmo.

1- who is looking out for Tangmo and her best interests while she is in this state of mind? She cant not be in a emotionally stable frame of mind to make decisions about when to have press conferences! who ever convinced her to do this press conference when she is no where near ready to speak to anybody let alone the press should be wheeled out and hungupside down by thier toes. someone should of stopped her! she didnt walk out to that press conference she was wheeled in so someone should of wheeled her back!

2- what kind of doctor sits next to a mental health patient in that much obvious distress and lets the press conference continue ???? shes having a freaking breakdown and the doctor is just sitting there!!!!  thats not good for her emotional well being, what the f@#k is wrong with that doctor?? that would not happen in australia.

3-the press that was assembled..they could all see she wasnt in any state to make any comments but still tried to ask questions..i know its your job but what if that was you sister, mother , friend ..someone you love who is in so much pain you could feel it like a thick blanket. they should of put their cameras down, it felt like vultures waiting to pick on a carcass..just horrible.

4-Tono shouldnt be giving a press conference, he should let out a statement and leave it at that. Tangmo doesnt need more fuel to this situation that she obviously doesnt have the personal support or emotional strength to deal with.

5- since when is it ok for sucidal patients to give press conferences the day after they have thier stomach pumped???????  doctors nurses any one isnt it part of the code of professional and ethical conduct to 'have and protect the patients best interest' ?? was this conference in the patients best interest?? if the doctor release as statement saying tangmo was not ready to talk then the press would of accepted that and waited. How hard is it to write a doctors note??????

I cried watching just a small clip of this conference, i saw someone hurting , i saw someone who had their spirit broken, i saw people around her who just didnt care and was supposed to care..she really has no one who really has her back. It really really broke my heart. I cant stand seeing another human being in emotional pain, you can take a panadol for physical pain but you cant take a pill for emotional pain..its the hardest to heal and the hardest to treat and the hardest to care for.

Just wanted to put my arms around her and tell her to take it one moment , one day at a time.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So here is my opinions on vows. No one wants to break a marriage vow, when two people stood at the alter and claim their undying love for each other I do believe they truly love one another at that moment. As you are saying those vows to one another, no one can foreseen the future, everyone else can but not those two people. So what happens after marriage? You move in together, you live a life together, you learn the good things and the bad things about each other. That either makes you love each other more or break each other apart. It is about tolerance, acceptance, and compromised. If both can do that for one another, marriage will last but if only one can do it, marriage will be doom. You know how elders always tells you that marriage is about the village but kids always think love conquers all and it is about two people? Uh no. When you get married, you marry their family and friends. You marry their career and everything else. So yes they were right, it is a village. A lot of us knew tangmo and tono weren't going to last because they basically dropped the village and thought they could live in this bubble called Love. Well reality hits really fast that it take a a village to help you survive.

When the going gets bad, you can't always blame the guy because he did the proposal because majority of proposal are done by the guy. Does that mean girls are never to be blame for a broken marriage cus she didn't proposed?

Now as for the press conference and the why's of it. I'll comment later tonight too