TangMo Pataratida

kitkat

sarNie Elites
another photoshoots? ehh i swear i get boring soon... but to add a say that she looks pretty but look like chinese in some way. ;) and i never like her smile... its like fake smile. :rolleyes:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
me neither I never liked her smile. Dang, she's in hella alot of photoshoots lately. She's actually covered up! I'm surprise. Also, I liked her old eyebrows. haha. I'm too meticulous. >.<

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Man, this girl is all over the place. I think she's cute. She reminds me of a mix between Aum and Noon. Too bad I don't like her new lakorn. It's the first lakorn I've seen her in and I don't like the storyline. Oh well, maybe I'll like her next one better.

Rakniran

yeah,she does look more like chinese then thai.the first pic ,she look kinda like a ghost or something. Must be the light.

She look kinda like aum p to me. I dont know about you guys.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
wow....mo's been in many shoots lately....same here getting bored of her also......wanna see someone new....lol hahaa!

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Man this photoshoot she really looks like Aump. She's pretty alright but dang I'm tired of seeing her in sexy pose just like Aump. Whish she would do something innocent for once. :p

LaoDragon76

sarNie Egg
roodaimai said:
Man this photoshoot she really looks like Aump. She's pretty alright but dang I'm tired of seeing her in sexy pose just like Aump. Whish she would do something innocent for once. :p
[post="33783"][/post]​
arethey sister

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
What's up with her toes/feet in the first pic? They look so manly for her face and body but ehhh I think she looks prettier in those other photoshoots than this one...