Tangmo Pattaratida

vanny

sarNie Egg
she can so pulled off this kind of fashionshoot...i just finish watching her lakorn with kade and i cant believe how good she is ...she was so convincing to me with both of her characters.... it was scary when she's mean and you never know what she is up to next and when she was nice she played it so well...sweet and innocent ..its almost seems like there was two of mo playing those characters.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Mo is always looking stunning in her photoshoots.....

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i think some of these are a little too much... while she pulls off some of these really well... its jus too much for me

ive never watched her lakorns or aums lakorns cuz im not a fan of either one, so i guess it might be my lack of exposure to either star... but they look an awful lot alike, are doing a lot of the same kind of shoots, and both are having twin lakorns out or at least mo had one right? i dunno kinda weird are both ch 7?

shubby

sarNie Adult
she's pretty she got a body....lolz...but i can't stand her or i dont' watch her lakorn either....dont' know why.....lolz

Kelly

wow she's so sexy...i swear she's very looking like aum now and days!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I've always thought she and Aum look a lot alike. They can pass as sisters! She's hot and so is Aum.