Tao Somchai and Nat Myria are together again!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
wow. That's interesting. I hope they're happy and this time they'll last. Thanks for the news.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Awww..that be sweet...wish my relationship would be the same. LOL I didnt know Lift is getting married too...?

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm....this is interesting.....hope they do though....i really taught their first marriage was going to last.....

sunny if ur reading this do u think this other the other one could be wat we were talking about.....hehe

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
whaaaat. hahaha and she said things might not be the same again. i guesssss. =] tao better nto cheat again >:]

max

sarNie Elites
Hum... LOL.

Anyways, I have never liked Tao, and I do not think that he looks good. I think that Nat is way too beautiful for him... Plus he cheated on her. Hopefully, this time it will last forever.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
kinda weird..but okie! like they say "once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater" lol who knows...wish them the best!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
pze Posted Today, 05:25 PM
hmmm....this is interesting.....hope they do though....i really taught their first marriage was going to last.....

sunny if ur reading this do u think this other the other one could be wat we were talking about.....hehe

maybe!!!!! imma ask tho'! hehehehe

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! I was talking about them to my sisters yesterday. She didn't believe me that they divorced. Now they are getting back together. Well good luck to them. I guess they still love each other very much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder how long they are going to last this time. LOL Glad to know they are back together. LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg. Their last break up was the talk of the town and stuff. Nat was especially unhappy and sad, but now they're getting back together again? This sounds like one of the Thai dramas.lol. It's good that they're getting back though.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG this is great news!!! yay i'm happy for them....... i hope it last longer this time around.... :)

Lift and Ying? who is she?? someone mind telling me??

pze

sarNie Adult
so is this confirmed or is this just rumors....im curious....kinda caught me by surprise....

pze

sarNie Adult
if its just for publicity id say just stop rite now....y make a fool out of urself the second time....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i had a feeling they would get back together since the concert!..but i didnt think they would remarried so soon. were they keeping it a secret until now. im happy for them though. i liked them as a couple. best wishes to both!