Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
A period lakorn with 2 couples.
This news is from Kom Chad Luek newspaper, www.smart-krissada.net and pantip.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i saw this @ janie's website. quite surprise! the cast is interesting and the title sounds like a good drama. not to mention, its for lakorn thai! i wonder whos gonna be the main pra'nang too

i wish janie got with someone else though. por might look too young for her although hes in his 30s already

tinah

sarNie Coma
^hey I like the poster. Usually mart plays the lead but this time seem like he will be 2nd to por. I'm so excited though! Cherry hasn't been in a period dramna since the one with kong.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^hey I like the poster. Usually mart plays the lead but this time seem like he will be 2nd to por. I'm so excited though! Cherry hasn't been in a period dramna since the one with kong.
So is Mart/Cherry will second's to Por/Janie. That's pretty odd cos never seen them as second's before. But sure this will be a promising one
since its Lakorn Thai. They chose the 4 top daras in here. So Tinah what will happen to Sadtroo Saneha, its Cherry and Ken suppose to pairup?
Hope nothing changes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another one that i wanted Cherry to reunite is Au Thanakorn. A new choice would have to be Oil Thana.

icool48

sarNie Adult
I really want to know about characters and storyline... :unsure:

so sad if cherry will be playing supporting role.

:(

I heard that  tard rak rissaya  opening ceremony  will  be held in october.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
If Cherry and Smart are the supporting roles/2nd couple I hope their love storyline is more romantic than Janie and Por just like how Rome and Noon storyline are more romantic than Rita and Smart in Yuttakarn Huk Karn Thong lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure cherry will have an important role otherwise she wouldnt accept this lakorn lol im not used to seeing mart 2nd too.

alice, i believe sadtroo sanahae got pushed back either that or its cancel by now

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Don't let Sadtroo Sanahae be cancel please. I believe it got pushed back too ^^ ugh I hope to hear some good news about it soon!

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Mart and Cherry are supporting cast.. I believe all four are main characters.. I'm happy either way the couples pair up.. as I love them all..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
im sure cherry will have an important role otherwise she wouldnt accept this lakorn lol im not used to seeing mart 2nd too.

alice, i believe sadtroo sanahae got pushed back either that or its cancel by now
Tinah i am hoping that nothing will be cancel or perhaps a change of casting. Oh but that is a sad one cos won't get to see Ken and Cherry reunite.
If casting is change then i think Rome Patchata will be a best to fit the sadistic role. So back to this topic i just like the 2 pra'nang in here.
Por and Janie vs Mart and Cherry.