Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes I remember he said that from one of Interview. Don't remember is it Lyn Blog or Dirty Laundry. I was laughing too when I read that.
Por and Janie scene even if I don't understand I can fell their emotion with their eyes and facial expression with Mart I can't feel nothing. Sorry Mart...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw i just realized janie-aom played in tang pan kamatep as sisters and their mom was khun dang tanya whos also in here too..the dad as well lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
the ratings were so low for the first 2 epi. hope it'll be higher
No surprise there. I could careless because this is a good lakorn. The quality is good despite two of the weaker actors [Mart and Cherry].

tinah

sarNie Coma
No surprise there. I could careless because this is a good lakorn. The quality is good despite two of the weaker actors [Mart and Cherry].
but i didnt think it would start off so low. then again, most of ch3s lakorn usually dont start off well anyway. i hope this lakorn will atleast make it to double digits

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I find this lakorn very good, it's very interesting and Janie caught my attention right from the start. Now Janie and Por are very interesting and the chemistry is their.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think it started as low level rating cos of Mart/Cherry stiff role and the only pair
that make this lakorn move on is Por/Janie their love story are more interesting
Cherry she's ok but Mart his acting needed more to improve to become a good pra'ek
lately i find Mart his so down.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
the ratings were so low for the first 2 epi. hope it'll be higher
Really , so sad to hear about it :eek: :eek: , I thought i must do good coz the storyline, the acting is awesome even only first 2 eps :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: , hopefully it will pick up , Janie n Por 've been doing a good job here :wub: :wub: :wub: . I think Cherry 's gonna do good too when her story 's more concentrated on her as a slave :wub: . Wondering how the ratings goes in Thailand. :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it started as low level rating cos of Mart/Cherry stiff role and the only pair
that make this lakorn move on is Por/Janie their love story are more interesting
Cherry she's ok but Mart his acting needed more to improve to become a good pra'ek
lately i find Mart his so down.
Yeah I agree that Mart acting is going down, I like Mart but his acting has been the same and not very appealing as some of the others cast. He actually seems more like a pervert too lately. I think one of the reason Cherry acting is just ok, could be because Janie character is more interesting than Cherry. Also we got to see Janie as a slave and it was very sad right away so we are drawn to that, attracted in other words. With cherry I believe her character is going to pickup, but so will Janie. Maybe if Cherry paired with someone else other than Mart I think we might have a different view. Will I like all the cast, but I do agree Janie and Por stands out much more. Though I know Mart and Cherry are going to have a lot of cute scenes, so I am looking forward to that. Also I am looking forward to see Por and Janie love developed, they're cute!

Cherry's actually a superb actress. Just the role sucks.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The ratings will eventually go up as the plot starts to build up.

Tard Ruk is in a tough position because it it aired at the same time with channel 7, Lui, the action lakorn. I believe Lui will be over pretty soon so many people are tuning in.

tinah

sarNie Coma
The ratings will eventually go up as the plot starts to build up.

Tard Ruk is in a tough position because it it aired at the same time with channel 7, Lui, the action lakorn. I believe Lui will be over pretty soon so many people are tuning in.
true, isn't lui doesn't well too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's funny how everybody keeps saying Mart looks like a pervert.
were all keep on saying Mart looks perverted its not that we wanted to call him its the
images feature that gave us the answer that he looks perverted. Yeah sometime i find
that funny as well.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG -- i feel so bad for Cherry when all those old men come after her .. and when she cling onto the door for her life T_T

i love that string instrumental -- so nice!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE -- their funny acts make me like them together even more!

Credit: as tagged

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is the first time where nang rai doesn't appear in the first episode lol she appears in the third. anyways that ceci, that scene was sad. i would have used all my strength, screaming loudly (the way she scream is just so fake lol) and kicking them.

almost done with today's episode. just skimming here and there and comment as i go.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love how Ward was the one who went to rescue Aongdin lol I freaking adore Janie and her character.