Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I love wards character! She's so full of life even though she's a tard but she live her life to the fullest. I think janie has chemistry with por and mart. I loved todays when of her and tan chai..its cute how she kissed him on the forehead while he was drunk asleep. Also, it was so funny when the guy maid walked in or ward an tan chai when they were sticking their butt out trying to pick crickets haha

I don't get tan chai. He say he don't like the proper girls who sit all day and bathe but he's falling for ying ayawadee? Now it seem like he's gonna like ward too

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes I love Ward character too. She's so funny. Actually I only enjoy her scene but I feel pity for khun Ayawadee. LOl I though she's picking some fruit but instead of that it's cricket...so funny and she ate that and force tan chai to ate too.

Now I want to see Janie, Por, Cherry and Mart in the same scene. Actually they always in different scene.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know but i find it funny how Ongdin is in black to rescue the princess but his black pant didn't cover his legs so it's all bare white lol hilarious!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^haha is that todays epi? I can't wait to go home and watch! So was he able to rescue khun ying ayawadee?

I wonder if ward and tan chai gonna sleep together cause there was a scene in the song where ward had blanket cover her and mart was shirtless than khun ayawadee walked in on them

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i find Mart character (TanChai) :lol: so irritated :pervie: when it comes to those
cheesy scene. Sorry to those that are fan of Mart no offense his such a perverted
actor sometime i find him not a pra'ek material.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Prince Darb doesn't look perverted when he's with Ward. I think he is just lusting over the Princess's beauty. He did say he does not like a girl who bathes and boring. Not sure if boring is the correct word choice to use lol I guess after hanging out with Ward, he later realize he likes girls who are well manner, reserve and bathes with flower on a daily basic. The pacing is getting too slow but I guess better for the development of the characters: Ward, Aongdin, Princess A and Prince D.

The preview for episode 7 is OMG I can't wait. When Ward was crying, oh I just wanted to give her a big hug. I wonder why she was crying. Janie is amazing when she cries.

cecilia

Staff member
^Right, her tears pierce you right through -- at least, i shed a few tears with her in Nampueng Kom ...

As for rescuing the princess -- he did but she offered to return back to the prostitute house as she wants to see her fiance again (something about him wanting to tell her something) so very pathetic of her but whatever.

i'm just looking forward to WARD/ONGDIN's story -- i wish they would progress more b/c i want to see more cute scene between them .. no more thanchai and jaoying ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci I was a bit confuse why she would want to go back. Shouldn't she have a plan to free all those poor women from prostitution or at least thought of it cause I haven't seen any action of that yet. If I was her, I would be asking Aongdin to do something about it like the Mistreatment of the slaves, prositution etc. And why would a prince visit the brothel so many times lol doesn't seem like he's a good prince. Wouldn't you want to abolish a place like that especially if it involves maltreatment.

Aerie

sarNie Egg
The reason the princess wanted to go back to the prostitute house was because she thought that the one guy may be her brother. He stated that he would come back to see her next time. Her reasoning is that because the 'brother' is a wandering salesman, she would have a more likely chance of meeting him again there than if she were to leave. :blink:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Shame on her brother for entering a brothel if her intuition is right. Ongdin only went to look for Princess A.

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i skip that part b/c i thought it was nonsense -- so she thought Jeb's her brother -- i see why she keeps saying 'I'm positive he is jao khun p' lol -- i thought she meant thanchai (oops)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hopefully ying ayawadee will gor rescue her fellow prostitute friends and free the others too. She did promise

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love the scene Por hug Cherry, sweet and sad. feel sorry for Aongdin. hope in the future Por and Cherry will get pair up, they look cute together has chemistry too. Por need to pair up with the famous leading Ch3 nang'eks again, there is many that he haven't meet yet. like Ann,Aff,Rita,Susie,Matt,YaYa,Kim,Margie,Mint etc. glad he finally meet Janie and Chompoo. he's one of my favorite p'ek in ch3, i like his acting it's charming. to some people he may not be consider the most handsome p'ek but i think he's charming which i feel it's more attractive than handsome p'eks but acting is stiff. wanna see him pair with Ploy and Punch again because feel he has the most chemistry with these two.

tinah

sarNie Coma
surprisingly, im actually liking por in here more than mart lol i think por has improved on his acting. he isn't stiff like how he first started..

preview to epi 7 look so good!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chun chob P'Por more than P'Mart too i agree he has improve alot i use to like Mart
tae lau mai chob leu since his looking so perverted every time i've seen him len lakorn
and his acting need to gain more improvement this week episode there isn't much of
Ongdin and Ward there are more with Tanchai/Khun Ying, hope Por will pair with someone
new to him in the future.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Alice for the clips. I am so happy Por is an actor and not a singer. My poor ears lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
something nice to share around credit from kisskeepintouch
Tard Ruk Ver. AOngdin :heart: Ward
2nd part

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont like cherry and smart character in here at all they are so boring. i like janie and por, but this lakorn is too slow.