ทาสรัก
พุธ ที่ 15
เรตติ้ง ได้ 7.6 = 8

พฤหัสบดี
เรตติ้ง ได้ 7.2 = 7

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
wonder who plays her so call brother?

wish she would have told tan tep who she is but afraid so she had to take off without letting anyone know...
I could be wrong,but my gut feeling is telling me that, the long lost brother a.k.a Prince, could be aongdin. This is a lakorn so anything is possible. it would be a big twist of the story if I was right... I like cherry and smart story...

fanny

sarNie Adult
I could be wrong,but my gut feeling is telling me that, the long lost brother a.k.a Prince, could be aongdin. This is a lakorn so anything is possible. it would be a big twist of the story if I was right... I like cherry and smart story...
hey i was thinking the same thing too, aongdin could be the long lost brother. i had that feeling at the beginning already, but dont wanna expect anything, also they showed that aongdin has father too so we just have to wait to the end. i like ward and aongdin, i like when ward fought back.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i felt the same the brother prince of Cherry could be Aongdin

fun

Expired Sarnie
That would be some kind of twist lol actually that would be quit wise of the Chiang Noi guards to come up with such a brilliant idea. The closer he is to home, the safer he will be. It works too. The forbidden love, that is why Aongdin supposedly "father" tells him, he cannot harbor any romantic feelings toward the princess lol

But then, I would be a bit grossed out. He had feelings for his sister.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
I also like Cherry and Smart story too!

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
That would be some kind of twist lol actually that would be quit wise of the Chiang Noi guards to come up with such a brilliant idea. The closer he is to home, the safer he will be. It works too. The forbidden love, that is why Aongdin supposedly "father" tells him, he cannot harbor any romantic feelings toward the princess lol

But then, I would be a bit grossed out. He had feelings for his sister.

I really think that he is the Prince. That is why he is taught to protect her at all times and not to have feelings for her. I don't think that it's grossed out on how he feels because he doesn't know that she is his sister... I never really saw that Aongdin love for the Princess is like a "Lovers" love. He is really fit to play this role...well I think they all play their part really well. Can't wait until tomorrow and Thursday episode:)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah if you think about it there are past lakorn where the brother had feelings for his sister before he knew they are related (like Luerd Hong) and it wasn't weird. For me, i just felt sad for those characters because they had to be hurt that the one they love cannot be with them but at least Aongdin will find True Love in Ward! ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@pantip wrote Tard Ruk will end with a happy ending and don't think it will reach up
to 15 or more its probably like 11 or 12.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
k things are picking up now since next week it's ending? wow there's going to be so much drama after tomorrow's episode it seems like.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Today episode was just super cute. Aongdin and Ward totally got me googoo ga ga, I couldn't help smiling and blushing. I had the hiccup because of all the cuteness. It took 5 minutes for it to go away. Thank goodness I am alone in the room.

icool48

sarNie Adult
behind the scene
princess aeyawadee - cherry khemupsorn @ kantana movie town

credit : khemupsorn.com / pantip

fun

Expired Sarnie
They are too cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oQ4TyCj1HI&feature=player_profilepage

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Today episode was just super cute. Aongdin and Ward totally got me googoo ga ga, I couldn't help smiling and blushing. I had the hiccup because of all the cuteness. It took 5 minutes for it to go away. Thank goodness I am alone in the room.
ha your so funny Fun4fun u had the hiccup and i had the Aongdin/Ward fever.