Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

I wonder what will happen to Wad's master and daughter in the end. I'm actually not sure who I think is worse. These two or the two men at the brothel.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I felt like today episode was so depressing. Why couldn't they just kiss!!! Ah!!! I can't believe it is ending soon. I was expecting so much more.

tinah

sarNie Coma
is it really ending next week? there hasnt been any teaser released for the lakorn airing after this one

icyplace

sarNie Adult
The preview 's promising.

Wondering what happened.
Ward 's face is so mystery ,
. Want to see Ward becoming evil and her prince , Aoungdin would do something to get her coming back to old Ward
. Want more WarDin couple scenes
, Tik , Tik, that lady 's so annoying me, want to strangle her by my hands

Hope They don't let Ward die

st111

sarNie Hatchling
oh god, kind of annoying what Ward is doing. Yes, it is sad that she and her mom went through so many unfair things as a slave. However, this should not be the reason that gave her the rights to be jealous about Prince & Princess relation shipment, even do some bad things. She should remeber she is not a princess, what I see in the latest four episodes, she seems to think she is. anyway, I really hope she will not do anymore unreasonable things, otherwise, I am getting felt that Aongdin is too good to part up with her. Aongdin should pair better one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah ward was kind of evil this week, that kiss was about to happen with the prince&princess but then Ward she races in to stop she got Aongdin carried knife and
Ward threw it to stop them but it didn't stab the two instead it went stab on the tree.
i believe Ward shouldn't react like that either since she isn't the princess.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it gives aoundin a reason to be mean towards ward and do jealous things hehe i dont know but i feel satisfy of her doing these things just to prove to people who always put her down that she has feelings too..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I like wards character but I feel like she's over doing it. She is a slave and knows exactly how it was to be a slave, therefore shouldn't she have some kind of sympathy? She's proven alot but if it wasn't for switching places with the princess than she wouldn't have had the chance to show all that. But then again I guess that's where aongdin can come in and change ward. The princess is too nice!! I wish she had some kind of attitude in her. Lol I really wanna see how tanchais mother will react when she finds out who's the real princess of chiang noi is.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
it gives aoundin a reason to be mean towards ward and do jealous things hehe i dont know but i feel satisfy of her doing these things just to prove to people who always put her down that she has feelings too..
Ward can prove what she can do even she can use her tentative princess identity but she choose the totally wrong action. Did princess and prince do something bad for her? I don't think so. Why didn't she do something for her previous owner?
Anyway, I think the story line should go better instead of current one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think tan chai is the dumbest in this lakorn. I hate his mood swings toward ying aywadee. One moment he's nice and the next day he's talkimg smack about her. Doesn't he get suspicious as to why people look up to khun ying although she's suppose to be a tard. All he cares about is having her to himself

cecilia

Staff member
oh god, kind of annoying what Ward is doing. Yes, it is sad that she and her mom went through so many unfair things as a slave. However, this should not be the reason that gave her the rights to be jealous about Prince & Princess relation shipment, even do some bad things. She should remeber she is not a princess, what I see in the latest four episodes, she seems to think she is. anyway, I really hope she will not do anymore unreasonable things, otherwise, I am getting felt that Aongdin is too good to part up with her. Aongdin should pair better one.
if you put yourself in Ward's shoe and always get step over -- i would think you'll do the same as well .. according to ward, she is only after Thun Dah because she wants to get the same respect from everyone else who would treat her as a human being ... it helps that she like Thun Dah but she knows that her only way out of being treat badly is to marry him in name so she can escape this harsh life .. i dont' blame her for her intention b/c she only wants best for her mom -- she's doing this to rescue her poor slave friend and mother so it's understandable that she's going this far to get it .. also, jao ying and thun dah are not married so she has right to him as a human who can roam off to fall in love with someone .. love is free -- no one should be restrict from that just b/c of social status ... if i'm going to blame someone for what Ward's heading in right now is SOCIETY .. society treat her badly just b/c she's a slave .. sure, she's a slave but they dont' have to put her down so much or step all over her and insulting her day by day. Slave or not, we're all human and when ppl just keep stepping over your pride like you're just another animal then yes, i would stand up to protect what's last of me. Remember that part where she went back to tell the doctor and his daughter not to mistreat her mom and hit the doctor's daughter's back? they hold her back down b/c they want more money from her just b/c she's with a rich man ... so the only way for her to rescue her mom is to get with a rich man so she can have more control over the doctor and his daughter .. Recall today's scene of Aongdin & Ward's conversation at the wood after Ward confess her hope for Thun Dah and got denied by him? Aongdin came to her side and tell her not to give up and keep up with her determination to be better b/c he's jealous of Jaoying & Thun Dah's relationship. it is after this that's why Ward decided to go back on her plan to get the status she believe she can have so she can use it to rescue her helpless mother.

Anyway, i think Aongdin doesn't deserved Ward especially when he keeps on creating more hope for her but yet not providing any security .. like today episode .. he's acting all 'in love' with her but yet, he only think of Jaoying .. so if anyone who don't deserve anyone .. i would say, Aongdin b/c it seems like he's rushing to Ward b/c Jaoying can't be with him !!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well said cecilia! Just watching todays episode makes me anger for ward and symphatize her even more. I think the only reason she really want to get with tan chai is to gain the respect from people who treated her badly and to save her mom and friend.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
if you put yourself in Ward's shoe and always get step over -- i would think you'll do the same as well .. according to ward, she is only after Thun Dah because she wants to get the same respect from everyone else who would treat her as a human being ... it helps that she like Thun Dah but she knows that her only way out of being treat badly is to marry him in name so she can escape this harsh life .. i dont' blame her for her intention b/c she only wants best for her mom -- she's doing this to rescue her poor slave friend and mother so it's understandable that she's going this far to get it ..
I do step into Ward shoe and try to understand, however, I still can't agree and get annoyed what she acted. Don't forget she suffer the unfair things as a slave but what she planed to do can't help. If she is as smart as she should be on the 1st episode, she should think off other plan. So does Princess, she also can come out better solution to find her bro.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks cecilia explaining things clearly

Didn't understand what they're saying but look how people treated Ward, even the lady who is also the slave from the princess, Tik , treated and looked down Ward badly
, I'm glad to see Ward turning like that
. The only thing I care now is hoping for the PD won't let Ward die , and WarDin couple would have a happy ending b/c Ward's life was so miserable already, If TR doesn't have Ward role, Must quit b/c the other pair 's so boring,
Aoungdin and Ward make the story more interesting IMO

Anyway, i think Aongdin doesn't deserved Ward especially when he keeps on creating more hope for her but yet not providing any security .. like today episode .. he's acting all 'in love' with her but yet, he only think of Jaoying .. so if anyone who don't deserve anyone .
May be this would lead to the confession from Aongdin to Ward from the teaser " Some thing Aongdin said he hopes the love from him could stop the Hatred and Anger from her " , didn't remember exactly what he said but I feel so sweet when Aongdin said that :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think tan chai is the dumbest in this lakorn. I hate his mood swings toward ying aywadee. One moment he's nice and the next day he's talkimg smack about her. Doesn't he get suspicious as to why people look up to khun ying although she's suppose to be a tard. All he cares about is having her to himself
same here, I used to really like SMart, but after TR, even it hasn't ended yet, I turn off totally for him, the role, the acting blahhhh. I think he 's the most weakest character in TR :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

cecilia

Staff member
I do step into Ward shoe and try to understand, however, I still can't agree and get annoyed what she acted. Don't forget she suffer the unfair things as a slave but what she planed to do can't help. If she is as smart as she should be on the 1st episode, she should think off other plan. So does Princess, she also can come out better solution to find her bro.
During this era, no one will treat you fairly unless you're of a high status .. if she's just any normal merchant, she won't gain access or respect from her previous owner .. she doesn't want respect from them but she only want to free her mom -- can you imagine a young girl trying to make a living during this time? if not being a prostitution -- when can she go back to rescue her mom .. like she said, this is her ONLY opportunity to use it to rescue her mom and friend so she's doing what she can to hold onto it .. i think if Aongdin provide that secure hope for her, she wouldn't have to run to Thundah. I mean, he ask Ward at the hut between him and Thundah,who's more important to her since both are important to her !!! What kind of question is this if he's not man enough to give her a simple hope saying that even if there's no Thundah, i can still help and rescue you, create a safe area for you and your family (especially when he knows how much she love her mother) ..

I don't think there are much better way than to go out and find your brother when your kingdom is in chaos and is about to fall to your uncle's hand. Announcing it to the public just pretty much put him out in the target to get assassin quickly -- also, it was known that he died a long time ago so resurfacing news like this will put everything out of place especially when the kingdom needs a new ruler (beside the evil uncle)

Anyway, i still question about Aongda's love for Ward -- at the moment, it seems he's only telling her to hold her back not b/c he loves her .. the indecisive way he act toward ward and jaoying can't be sure that he love one more than the other .. i do love his way of saying it but the question is .. was it just for the moment to stop her or did he meant for the rest of their lives together?

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Tan chai is pretty dumb..always wantthe princess to himself and try to r her but failed after how many attempts?!?! Lol... I think Mart isn't that bad as an actor compared to many, it's his character that is the problem.