Tard Ruk Toranong Dubbed

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey ya, their lakorn is dubbed in hmong. I'm so happy I can't wait to go buy it. Their lakorn is so funny and cutie.

I don't know the which company is doing the dd for this lakorn. I hope its either T& T or SKY company...

Title: Txoj Lw Hlub Yav Dhau Los

Company dubbed: ???

Part: 1 to 3 out so far....

Cover:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
love it its worth money and i love the song in here....this is such a cute n funny movie the one thing i don't really like is the nang'ek..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
at new year its all out first to last parts already..n the tittle is not this movie the title you put there is a diffrent one (bie n mew)....but i like how they have a new pra'ek dubbed voice...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Really enjoy this movie.
I think they did a great job on Dubbing.
Who ever haven't seen it.
You guys should check it out.

skies

sarNie Adult
if only the dubbing companies have better voices and they dub the whole lakorn series instead of cutting so much off that it is ridiculous
but yeah, would rather watch the original with the original voice

myx

sArNieZ
loved this series. i think they should put lor moua song in this movie. b/c they have the same beat.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahah really worth the money that i paid for this.
i really LOVE the voices!
Does anybody know who did the voices for captain and pim?
i wanna see their pictures.
LOL

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww really this one is out...gosh i was wondering if there were any new hmong dubbed thai dramas...hmm...but i haven't seen this one at the video store i get my dvd/videos from...is TNT not doing business w/ the midwest...hehehe...oh well in due time. i think they did a great job w/ bie and miew's drama and i rather like the voices and the pacing of the dramas they put together...they usually cut out the right parts...i started to watch this one in original thai...but kinda forgot about...it started out good...but yeah my main complaint is the styling of n'ek...she's a pretty actress, but they could have styled her better...anyways here's to hoping i get to see it soon.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I love the opening theme song.

This is a bit off topic, but watched Volcano High in Hmong Dubbed and was wondering if anyone can tell me which company that was... :unsure:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
volcano high is dubbed by EQ.
if i can still recall, Kwon Sang Woo's voice was dubbed by Sony Peev Xwm
anyways back to topic,
I love this drama
TNT did a fanatastic job!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
here's the summary...from what i could make of it and how far i got

pim is studying overseas (some foreign country, you all know how that goes). she comes back to thailand b/c her dad is in some sort of coma. i think she's having financial problems and her "friend" who was studying w/ her overseas suggests (i think) that she find work at captain's sort of farm...i think it's a rubber tree farm where they harvest the tree's sap to make rubber--either that or maple syrup (but again which is more likely). anyway her "friend" is helping her b/c she wants pim away from pim's bf so she can put the moves on him. personally after seeing him...i don't think he's worth the effort, but i digress.

captain is a owner of a rubber tree farm (again, i think). he has a rather mysterious past in which you are lead to think that he murdered his fiancee. she was pregnant w/ another man's child (puri-somehow he's just not a believable bad guy, too much of a babyface). so, naturally captain doesn't trust women, especially dainty pretty ones. that is unitl he meets pim. although he doesn't like pim at first, he learns who her father is and in much respect to him, captain hires pim. she becomes his secretary and a early bird tree sap harvester as well...it's quite hilarious watching pim in her heels trudge through the plantation

and so the drama begins. they fight and disagree (the usual beginning), but you can see that captain starts to like pim. meanwhile captain's mother hates her and enlist the help of n'rai (don't know her name) to come in between them. the mom goes as far as to force captain to marry the n'rai. but alas captain only has feelings for pim and w/ the help of fate...that is pim's father's condition (i think) worsens...captain agrees to pay all the hospital bills if pim agrees to be his pretend wife to prevent the marriage to this ugly underage n'rai. anyhow,captain uses it as an excuse to keep pim close, and although she appears annoyed, she starts to care and like him too. they start to grow closer, but again the n'rai gets in the way and puri, who knows about captain's past, keeps butting in. and of course pim is too stupid to see that everytime she runs to tend to puri, it only enrages captain more. but the biggest threat to their budding romantic, is that pim's father is slowly getting better...and captain will no longer have a hold over pim...and that's where i left off.

hope that's a good start for a summary...i watched the set up of the premise, but didn't yet see the end. hope that helps.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
here's the summary...from what i could make of it and how far i got

pim is studying overseas (some foreign country, you all know how that goes). she comes back to thailand b/c her dad is in some sort of coma. i think she's having financial problems and her "friend" who was studying w/ her overseas suggests (i think) that she find work at captain's sort of farm...i think it's a rubber tree farm where they harvest the tree's sap to make rubber--either that or maple syrup (but again which is more likely). anyway her "friend" is helping her b/c she wants pim away from pim's bf so she can put the moves on him. personally after seeing him...i don't think he's worth the effort, but i digress.

captain is a owner of a rubber tree farm (again, i think). he has a rather mysterious past in which you are lead to think that he murdered his fiancee. she was pregnant w/ another man's child (puri-somehow he's just not a believable bad guy, too much of a babyface). so, naturally captain doesn't trust women, especially dainty pretty ones. that is unitl he meets pim. although he doesn't like pim at first, he learns who her father is and in much respect to him, captain hires pim. she becomes his secretary and a early bird tree sap harvester as well...it's quite hilarious watching pim in her heels trudge through the plantation

and so the drama begins. they fight and disagree (the usual beginning), but you can see that captain starts to like pim. meanwhile captain's mother hates her and enlist the help of n'rai (don't know her name) to come in between them. the mom goes as far as to force captain to marry the n'rai. but alas captain only has feelings for pim and w/ the help of fate...that is pim's father's condition (i think) worsens...captain agrees to pay all the hospital bills if pim agrees to be his pretend wife to prevent the marriage to this ugly underage n'rai. anyhow,captain uses it as an excuse to keep pim close, and although she appears annoyed, she starts to care and like him too. they start to grow closer, but again the n'rai gets in the way and puri, who knows about captain's past, keeps butting in. and of course pim is too stupid to see that everytime she runs to tend to puri, it only enrages captain more. but the biggest threat to their budding romantic, is that pim's father is slowly getting better...and captain will no longer have a hold over pim...and that's where i left off.

hope that's a good start for a summary...i watched the set up of the premise, but didn't yet see the end. hope that helps.

thank u so much...I KINDA LYKE THE STORY LINe..its good.. i might peek at it..