Tard Ruk Torranong

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg i saw Captain in da open ceremony and he looks so hot now. Captain and Pim look like they are gonna have lots of sweet scenes together. I guess Puri bad guy cuz they want 2 test out how multi-talented he is

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy Captain has a new la korn and happy Puri is in this la korn too. i like both Captain and Puri. but i don't like Pim. they should have a get another nang aek. wouldn't she and Captain feel awkward because they use to date before. i read it's a romantic drama type la korn. so it'll be good ,Puri play as a look tong singer. he play bad?!. oh no!! i don't want him to play bad but no matter what he will play his character well.

Pac

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for this lakorn...hehe lyk to see ex. get bak together in a lakorn..aww but puri as a bad guy..noways his totally pra'eak

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
so great puri is in the lakorn!!!! it's a so good casting!!! can't wait!!! hehehe.. pim n captain r so hot!!! they seem very closed!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
it's just me or what? Captain look better and healthier now..WOW!! hot hot!! and Puri is hot too man...but he's playing the bad guy that suck!! anybody know the storyline for this lakorn?/

untinnu

sarNie Adult
CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN! it's been so long..and for PUri..i think i've seen too much of him..

i wish it wasn't Pim tho..not that i hate her or dislike her, but I just prefer Captain with Aom! and Aom only! but i guess i can watch this..for Captain!

samanta

sarNie Egg
Ngawwss sucks to see pim and puri in a lakorn together.and they arnt paired up! Ping.. XD.. but o wellz Pim and Captain are awesomely cute too.!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Ah, I've been waiting for so long to see these two pair up.

Ahh, a dream come true. Ladda would be happy to hear about this. Hehehe.

I can't wait. Pim rocks and Captain is always rocking my world.

Too bad to hear Puri is the bad guy, but he'll be one good looking bad guy I'm gonna root for. Heheheh.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Captain looks very cute in the picture...I can't believe that puri is going to be a bad guy...I really like him a lot and don't want him to play that part; however I'm willing to give it a try once the lakorn is out....can't wait...

kermint

sarNie Adult
well, i wish to see captain and pim a lakorn for along time ago. so now it's a good chance to see them together lol. i think they're will look good together, maybe 555555555

what kind of lakorn for this one?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good Lawd! How many years has it been that I have wanted for these two to star with one another? Too long to count. I've always felt that it would be weird if they paired up considering they used to date, but heck! What do I care! If they are comfortable then I'm comfortable watching them. Can't wait to see how their chemistry would be.

mlor14

sarNie Egg
wow... it's good to hear about captain again.. finally a drama.... well... anyone knows what the drama about??... btw... when is it airing??.... the drama looks like it's gonna be good.....i'll wait for it....hehe....

Bou

sarNie Adult
o0o0omyyyygoooshh Pim and Captain!!! I can't wait, i love pim and i love captain lol they make a hot couple!!! Ive always wanted to see them in a lakorn together! now's my chance!!! ...have they ever been in a lakorn together? because this will be the first lakorn ill be watchin them starr together as the lead....

nence

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know any news on this lakorn? like storyline or release date? seem like forever.