Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
The cast was on Ratree Samosorn! Looks like they has a blast together! Here's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc6P8mk1oxk

I think Por and Punch are cute together but to bad Por already has a girlfriend. But it seems like Por knows if Punch had a boyfriend. And looks like we will see more cute scenes this week! I love the clip where Punch was like if he didn't dare to look at her or something then he must like her. He turns around to yell at her but stops midway and leans in for another kiss which she stops and walks away! Can't wait to see it!!

^Witton isn't the one who singed the theme song it's M Attapol. Although he is a good singer!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks Dancy. They are super duper cute!
Thanks for the clip too, Iluvjin.

Punch & Por...wat can I say. I love them together more and more.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im currently watching ep 10 rite now..
omg!! im loving the lakorn so much!! punch n por are too cute!!! big time..
i also love wan n rotmay as well XD..

oh man...... so excited!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
as much as i like Por and Punch together...i feel their relationship off screen is more of a "PEE-NONG" relationship....cuz their characters are not dramatically romantic...it has more of a brotherly-sisterly feel to it... nonetheless...they're still super cute and adorable together!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well, Jao's feelings is still developing. I like this pace more than TY with Vee and Pancake.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i watched the cast on ratee samosorn yesterday and they are a bunch of cuties. i guess i gotta watch this now=] i just thought punch was not pretty at all.. but they made her pretty :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just saw them on ratree samosorn and omg!! i love the cast so much! i wish they'll be reunited in another lakorn one day XD .. they're all hilarious!!! teehee.. i love wan even more ^_^...

lmao.. i even thought rotmay's car was dirty.. but.. it was the total opposite lol.. it was just blinging with hello kitty everywhere hehe XD.. ahaha gotta love her..

love the part where wan says he stole the poster of punch off the elevator.. (it's so cute later on the show punch signs him an autograph but quickly crossed off nong wan when he says mint was much cuter.. lol..)<-- i think punch n mint are cute in their own ways XD..

I LOVE HOW THE CAST IS SO CLOSE!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
RS is usually always hilarious. Wan was telling Rotmay the truth at least. LOL she sang horrible with Aod Aod lmao and with Pei made it worst. LOL but it's okay Rotmay, I can't sing either but shoot when it comes to karaoke, move out of the way lmao!!! :lol:

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Por is a good actor. He play the role so well that I forget he's acting. He's comfortable with his n'ek. And Punch is adorable for a new comer. Since Punch is not so girly, the role she's playing fit her well. I guess the casting make the lakorn a plus since the story is ok, but por & punch story is interesting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Punch is girly. Maybe she doesn't dress proactively like other Thai actresses, people view her differently. She looks naturally adorable, sexy (ah majority of you guys would not agree but I don't think sexy has to do much with showing lots of skin)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I agree with you!!! Punch is girly but in her own way. You don't need to show skin to say that your a girl. Punch is natural and thats why I like her.

I do hope to see the two act together in the future. Can't wait to see tomorrows episode!!

cecilia

Staff member
punch looks like a tomboy but she's very girly (as told by the co-actors of her in Ratree) ..
i like her style of being girlishness without being like other actresses.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. im kinda like punch.. i look tomboyish.. (i am in a way) lol... but i love some girly stuff lol.. ahahaha XD...

i love punch the way she is XD

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I agree Punch appearance is natural beauty. She doesn't need to show skin and dress overboard to be attractive. She really use her acting ability for the lakorn. I haven't watch Thai lakorn in the year 2009. Finally this lakorn bring back the Thai fever in me.

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha. JAO PATTANA AND JITREE are so funny! -- they remind me of what n'ek and p'ek would do to each other LOL

The four of them are at an awkward phase .. forcing each other feeling to love someone else when their true feeling are with another person. sao jang! T_T

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Love today's episode! More Tad and Jao Moments!! Jao should know that he love Tad! He went to get Tad on the Bus. Rode the bike with Tad. Tried to kiss her again. Asked her for helped. And had fun chasing her down. This all shows that he loves her.

I feel sad for Tad and witton. They are hurting because the ones they love don't understand that they don't love eachother!

I was working on the summary but on;y got half done is anyone wants to read. Off to work! See everyone tonight!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah I slept the whole entire day. I am still tired. My head is killing me, anyways I am heading off to watch episode 11.

nina07

sarNie Adult
So, does anyone know when they will find out that she's actually a girl? It's already ending next Saturday I believe, so.. :huh:?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I believe there will be 20 episodes we it'll end two weeks from now. I'm sure they'll be finding out about her being a girl soon.